+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Trionmobi.

Trionmobi.

Mobi i havi seen the question asked but i have not seen it answered..so i will ask it again ..is there going to be trading in 2050..or is that still something u all are trying to decided...???? Plz answer ...this is really a important issue for me and many others ..ty buddy

I don't demand much but trading is something I as well as many others MUST have.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter4514 View Post
    Mobi i havi seen the question asked but i have not seen it answered..so i will ask it again ..is there going to be trading in 2050..or is that still something u all are trying to decided...???? Plz answer ...this is really a important issue for me and many others ..ty buddy
    Yes I want to know this also. I asked many times during the last live stream.

psn eyeamabeazt
    Ps3 IGN Beezst
    Ps4 IGN

Defiance Terminators

Defiance 2050 Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/620335361631550/

I could care less about trading ... no more scamming or ripping off good people ... they hinted no need for inv space , thus I am assuming ( hate that word) there won’t be any trading ...
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

I know some ppl dont care about trade but 4 most of us defiance would not be defiance w out trade system ...eitjer open trade or a exchange ..it must have trade or 2050 will really suffer ...its to big a part of the game ...

Trading is a massive part of endgame. It will not have the same longevity without it.
    www.youtube.com/user/combo65

IGN: Combo Breaker

Since we have been told that we won't need as many inventory slots in 2050 then we can either assume that there will not be any trading or that they are extremely short-sighted.

Quote Originally Posted by r1p View Post
    Since we have been told that we won't need as many inventory slots in 2050 then we can either assume that there will not be any trading or that they are extremely short-sighted.
    It's not safe to Assume anything...... They have not even started the Beta yet.... Everything (Almost) is subject to change/player feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Celldweller View Post
    I don't demand much but trading is something I as well as many others MUST have.
    i agree when the game first came out being a part of a clan with good merchants was a really big deal
    GamerTag - PurePlayinSerb
    Clan - Defiant Few (Founder)
    Character Name - Stinger

Well i for one am sorry but i have to disagree with all of you that are concerned about trading. I am more concered with what i am hearing in the live streams as well as what i am not hearing in the live streams about what they are doing to our game. I could care less about trading at this point, as well as how can many of you be concerned about it when you have openly said your not playing it. I want to know more about the core of the game changes rather than if i can trade in game or not. They dont even know about synergies and if we will have them as they are still working on it as well as the rest of most the game yet they say that it will be released in mid 2018, i am thinking more like mid 2019.
    http://forums.defiance.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=4303137&dateline=1501  010892