+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Trionmobi.

It would be nice if there was trade at least in clan or a store area for it with set prices like the value shown on the weapon in inventory section then at least prices wouldn't be out of control and in clan I like to give/exchange mods and weapons. So maybe a store and only giveable, ie no currency one way trading, with in clan would be nice.
    IGN: Severous 5881, Txxx McGee 1135, JJ Fad 743
    PSN:MadMatt-a-tat-ta
    Insomniac Hunters

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    Well i for one am sorry but i have to disagree with all of you that are concerned about trading. I am more concered with what i am hearing in the live streams as well as what i am not hearing in the live streams about what they are doing to our game. I could care less about trading at this point, as well as how can many of you be concerned about it when you have openly said your not playing it. I want to know more about the core of the game changes rather than if i can trade in game or not. They dont even know about synergies and if we will have them as they are still working on it as well as the rest of most the game yet they say that it will be released in mid 2018, i am thinking more like mid 2019.
    Agreed on the core gameplay info. This seems to be the biggest change into the game. Seems like the way it's going is that possibly all guns will have similar stats and how you setup your "tree" like in most other mmo type games will determine the stats. I could see choosing some of the better options of all the synergies and these being spread out like on the perk traits.

You want 2.5% ammo a sec you select it rather than extended mag/reload. You want 10% life steal you choose it instead of dmg/range something like that.

This is the same exact game with core mechanics being changed. We need to learn about the core mechanics to see if trading is even necessary. All guns may be identical you just unlock the points to make it how you want it.

Disagree on the timeframe though. This 2050 game will be released sooner rather than later as most people's wallets are probably closed unless they are not/have no interest in next gen. Defiance OG is in the nursing home, with 2050 being in the delivery room. They need that money now. I'm guessing within the next month or two tops beta invites go out then a "beta release" soon to follow. Lots of big games coming out this year, waiting too long it will be doa.
    PSN:LOOK_AT_THIS_I
    CLAN:187 SYNDICATE

WANT: Black Friday Omni Minigun...AA Mayhem Barrier shield.
    Got JP's, Rigs, old school 2x,3x,4x rolls....all kinds of goodies....hmu

Quote Originally Posted by LOOKxATxTHISxI View Post
    Agreed on the core gameplay info. This seems to be the biggest change into the game. Seems like the way it's going is that possibly all guns will have similar stats and how you setup your "tree" like in most other mmo type games will determine the stats. I could see choosing some of the better options of all the synergies and these being spread out like on the perk traits.

You want 2.5% ammo a sec you select it rather than extended mag/reload. You want 10% life steal you choose it instead of dmg/range something like that.

This is the same exact game with core mechanics being changed. We need to learn about the core mechanics to see if trading is even necessary. All guns may be identical you just unlock the points to make it how you want it.

Disagree on the timeframe though. This 2050 game will be released sooner rather than later as most people's wallets are probably closed unless they are not/have no interest in next gen. Defiance OG is in the nursing home, with 2050 being in the delivery room. They need that money now. I'm guessing within the next month or two tops beta invites go out then a "beta release" soon to follow. Lots of big games coming out this year, waiting too long it will be doa.
    I was thinking something like this. You could mod for your own syn. Pick from lists of perks to open up. I love the idea of building a weapon totally from the ground up.

Maybe have to pick up syn mods to be able to open up certain perks.

psn eyeamabeazt
    Ps3 IGN Beezst
    Ps4 IGN

Defiance Terminators

Defiance 2050 Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/620335361631550/

Well if there is no trading there better be some sort of stash like Diablo or Division.