+ Reply to Thread

Because grenades

So if I remember correctly it was mentioned that there will be many types of new grenades in 2050 and that we're going back to the cool down non stem system. While I like that we going back to the cool down non stem system.

Please let's not get carried away with the grenade varieties. last thing I want to do is chase down 20, example number don't remember the actual, different types of grenades like when defiance 1st started.

Thx
    IGN: Severous 5881, Txxx McGee 1135, JJ Fad 743
    PSN:MadMatt-a-tat-ta
    Insomniac Hunters

The variants in grenades were mostly activation time [other than the type].

I remember 0.1s frag grenades being the most costly, since they did well in pvp.

I just remeber at the time having 3(?) different frags and none of em being that different and I do t want to go back to anything resembling that. If they have a grenade for each nano, a frag, a cluster and some that actually does something different cool, but i dont need 3 of the same frag with different timers, lol
    IGN: Severous 5881, Txxx McGee 1135, JJ Fad 743
    PSN:MadMatt-a-tat-ta
    Insomniac Hunters

Quote Originally Posted by cmpowell View Post
    So if I remember correctly it was mentioned that there will be many types of new grenades in 2050 and that we're going back to the cool down non stem system. While I like that we going back to the cool down non stem system.

Please let's not get carried away with the grenade varieties. last thing I want to do is chase down 20, example number don't remember the actual, different types of grenades like when defiance 1st started.

Thx
    The new saying is " because inventory slots".

psn eyeamabeazt
    Ps3 IGN Beezst
    Ps4 IGN Jocco

Defiance Terminators

Defiance 2050 Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/620335361631550/

Quote Originally Posted by JOCCO5150 View Post
    The new saying is " because inventory slots".
    I thought it was "because Ex Inanis" ! Because it certainly is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    We also want honesty and transparency. Don't say one thing and then do another. And silence is worst of all. Don't say our voices matter and just completely ignore us.
    Quote Originally Posted by defiancegame View Post
    How hard will it be to bring the HUNT back? Remove nerfs and let us enjoy it before it's gone!
    ``Some people can't leave things be, they have to ruin it for everyone else!``

Quote Originally Posted by defiancegame View Post
    I thought it was "because Ex Inanis" ! Because it certainly is.
    Well we don't know if ex inanis exists in 2050. I'm kinda hoping not in the way it does now.

psn eyeamabeazt
    Ps3 IGN Beezst
    Ps4 IGN Jocco

Defiance Terminators

Defiance 2050 Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/620335361631550/