Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Guess it's my turn

In Thorn Liro arenas trying to go cheese mode on 'suits

Guess it's my turn

I don't know how to type this without it looking like a yearbook page. I tried to give Defiance another go, but I'm afraid that it just doesn't feel the same anymore. This is it for me. There are players that really made Defiance a positive experience for me. I would like to thank them.

Kon and Stooda, had to put you two together as it will be pretty much the same message for both of you. You two are by far the best friends that I could have asked for in Defiance. Oddly, I was a hater of both you before we met. I'm glad that we met because Defiance was so much more than a game with you two. It was a lot more fun. Thank you guys for being my friend.
    Tauriiel, such a sweetheart! Those weapons made Defiance enjoyable while I was still learning. Your generosity with the free bin has helped a lot of players. It's a selfless act that I really do appreciate. Thank you for that!
    Reb, although we didn't chat much, I still feel like I could consider you to be a good friend of mine. Thank you for allowing me to use your UD. I felt like a king while I was using it! It was very kind of you to do.
    Greybush, Kon's bae. The forum memories are right up there with the most memorable moments of Defiance. For old memes sake, what you guys had was a better love story than Twilight. You're an awesome clanmate.
    Janice Li, my teacher. I wouldn't have been solid with an infector if you wouldn't have taught me how to use it. Because of you, I was able to farm forge like it was going out of style. Thank you for being patient and teaching me about a lot of Defiance mechanics.
    Yoshi, 30 mins to teach me how to use the decoy properly. You waited patiently and I thank you for that.

To everyone else in the forum, thank you. I always came here to do trades because I believe that the forum community is honest. I could trust the players around here I haven't been scammed on this forum, and I always knew that there were fair deals here. Thank you to everyone who is a regular on this site.

Good luck to everyone!
    Belly crawled from 2013 all the way to 2050

PS4 NA
    PSN: JayJr29

Retired on PS3
    Ego: 6k the easy way
    Clan(s): Defiance Terminators, 187 Syndicate, and no tp no cry (best clans on the server)

say it ain so jay.... gunna miss you bruh. thanks for bein such a cool dude its been a pleasure and honor.

Instead of arguing, I will try to reason with a fellow keyboard warrior. What's with the random forum rage? Is it perhaps a cry for attention? We can make a shout out thread and put Browncoats in the spotlight. Would that make you feel important?

PS4 NA

Retired on PS3
    Clan(s): Defiance Terminators, 187 Syndicate, and no tp no cry (best clans on the server)

Quote Originally Posted by stoodakiss View Post
    say it ain so jay.... gunna miss you bruh. thanks for bein such a cool dude its been a pleasure and honor.
    I'll miss you too, brother! If you want to play together, you will know where to find me.

PS4 NA

Retired on PS3

Thank You, Bentu! And likewise. Best of luck in whatever you do, bud!

PS4 NA

Retired on PS3

Quote Originally Posted by John2984 View Post
    Instead of arguing, I will try to reason with a fellow keyboard warrior. What's with the random forum rage? Is it perhaps a cry for attention? We can make a shout out thread and put Browncoats in the spotlight. Would that make you feel important?
    boy things sure have changed in paradise, no wonder why all the powerhouse clans have disappeared, the big clans are returning, you saying you're gonna leave might be cause ya can't take the return of the original defiance players who actually paid for the game coming back to rule paradise again
    GamerTag - PurePlayinSerb
    Clan - Defiant Few (Founder)
    Character Name - Stinger

Quote Originally Posted by John2984 View Post
    Thank You, Bentu! And likewise. Best of luck in whatever you do, bud!
    Same to you mate, I'll be giving 2050 a good go to see how things go.
    It is a good game so will give it a second chance until B3 releases.

Where the sun comes out daytime & the moon nighttime
    Hey, quit with all the thank yous & goodbyes, ok! I'm getting all emotional here! lol

Quote Originally Posted by PurePlayinSerb View Post
    boy things sure have changed in paradise, no wonder why all the powerhouse clans have disappeared, the big clans are returning, you saying you're gonna leave might be cause ya can't take the return of the original defiance players who actually paid for the game coming back to rule paradise again
    No. Moving on because I'm bored with Defiance. Let's be real here and treat Defiance as it is. It's a video game. Not real life. I'm not leaving 'cause big bad video gamers are gon get me. I'm leaving due to lack of interest.

PS4 NA

Retired on PS3