Closed Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 87

  Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Guess it's my turn

  1. #21
    Member PurePlayinSerb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Defiant Few Trading Post
    Posts
    440
    Quote Originally Posted by CalamityDusk View Post
    You sure didnt leave us with much then...
    honestly i don't know how y'all let the trade market get this outta hand, sure the browncoats may rub some of you the wrong way but they dont have a reputation of being shady merchants, or at least didnt when i was around, the big clans kept the trade market in check from going crazy, obviously some were ripping people off but they weren't ripping off people in other clans, until some drama between the browncoats and them happened, but my defiant few never got ripped off because i had tons of fair merchants and i was a merchant as well so people would just price check in clan chat, honestly i don't know what ya expected us to do, stand watch over defiance for years after the 360 was obsolete, its not like we wanted to leave defiance, we wanted what we are getting now a xbox 1 and ps4 defiance, good times in paradise are returning, and shady merchants days of ripping off people are over
    GamerTag - PurePlayinSerb
    Clan - Defiant Few (Founder)
    Character Name - Stinger

  2. #22
    Member JOCCO5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    1,393
    Quote Originally Posted by PurePlayinSerb View Post
    honestly i don't know how y'all let the trade market get this outta hand, sure the browncoats may rub some of you the wrong way but they dont have a reputation of being shady merchants, or at least didnt when i was around, the big clans kept the trade market in check from going crazy, obviously some were ripping people off but they weren't ripping off people in other clans, until some drama between the browncoats and them happened, but my defiant few never got ripped off because i had tons of fair merchants and i was a merchant as well so people would just price check in clan chat, honestly i don't know what ya expected us to do, stand watch over defiance for years after the 360 was obsolete, its not like we wanted to leave defiance, we wanted what we are getting now a xbox 1 and ps4 defiance, good times in paradise are returning, and shady merchants days of ripping off people are over
    It wasn't really all the sellers fault for the prices skyrocketing. As a buyer I have been somewhat to blame at times. If there was something I wanted I usually would offer top dollar for it. There not being any real scrip sink enabled people to stack up millions of scrip. I believe the whole using scrip to mod in 2050 will give value back to scrip, and help keep prices where they should be.

    psn eyeamabeazt
    Ps3 IGN Beezst
    Ps4 IGN Jocco

    Ps3 Defiance Terminators
    Ps4 Devils Rejects

    Defiance 2050 Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/620335361631550/

  3. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    625
    Quote Originally Posted by PurePlayinSerb View Post
    honestly i don't know how y'all let the trade market get this outta hand, sure the browncoats may rub some of you the wrong way but they dont have a reputation of being shady merchants, or at least didnt when i was around, the big clans kept the trade market in check from going crazy, obviously some were ripping people off but they weren't ripping off people in other clans, until some drama between the browncoats and them happened, but my defiant few never got ripped off because i had tons of fair merchants and i was a merchant as well so people would just price check in clan chat, honestly i don't know what ya expected us to do, stand watch over defiance for years after the 360 was obsolete, its not like we wanted to leave defiance, we wanted what we are getting now a xbox 1 and ps4 defiance, good times in paradise are returning, and shady merchants days of ripping off people are over
    Everyone that sells/trades is shady in a way and can't nobody say otherwise cause we all done it and when 2050 drops it'll be the same thing over again period. Its not no ones fault about the market getting outta hand, People drop top dollar on stuff they really want just cause they feel like it. Its not the buyer's nor seller's fault.
    "If Defiance had more content , we wouldn't have time to troll"
    "Guns shots sound like cans being thrown at the floor"
    "Defiance is just Warframe but without the flips"
    "Only Disappointments get transferred"
    "Having to deal with this companie's rng structure gives worse odds than the powerball!"
    "Hey Trion! Thanks for that time machine called Defiance 2050! Just one problem -It only goes backwards!"

  4. #24
    Member edispilfnairb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Blips on a screen from 70st, 20 Ave
    Posts
    1,789
    Lol, I beg to differ. I have never taken advantage of anyone, ever. I trade extremely fair, every trade since 2013. I have even gone as far as letting people know when trading that their item is far more valuable then mine. I have also handled transferring extremely valuable items from peoples mains to their alts hundreds of times, to the point that I had random players asking me to do so for them— because they knew I wasn’t shady.

    PSN-Brianflipside
    EGO-6000+
    Clan-Valhalla Rising--Rank:Leader
    Clan Rank-3250+


    Vahalla Recruiting Good People: http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...ing-Recruiting

  5. #25
    Member PurePlayinSerb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Defiant Few Trading Post
    Posts
    440
    Quote Originally Posted by Kedarthebest View Post
    Everyone that sells/trades is shady in a way and can't nobody say otherwise cause we all done it and when 2050 drops it'll be the same thing over again period. Its not no ones fault about the market getting outta hand, People drop top dollar on stuff they really want just cause they feel like it. Its not the buyer's nor seller's fault.
    that may be true, but when the big 3 clans were around at most people were paying a million or so scrip for a gun, not 300-500 million like things are now, competition among clan merchants will bring more fair prices, and i made a club/community on xbox one to also help keep prices in check, people will be able to post their goods for sale on it, and many people will be able to bid on it
    GamerTag - PurePlayinSerb
    Clan - Defiant Few (Founder)
    Character Name - Stinger

  6. #26
    Member edispilfnairb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Blips on a screen from 70st, 20 Ave
    Posts
    1,789
    Quote Originally Posted by PurePlayinSerb View Post
    that may be true, but when the big 3 clans were around at most people were paying a million or so scrip for a gun, not 300-500 million like things are now, competition among clan merchants will bring more fair prices, and i made a club/community on xbox one to also help keep prices in check, people will be able to post their goods for sale on it, and many people will be able to bid on it
    Unfortunately the PS3 version of Defiance will not be around long enough for that to happen. Within months of 2050 being released these servers will be shut down. The hints are in every dev post so far confirming this in their usual cryptic way.

    PSN-Brianflipside
    EGO-6000+
    Clan-Valhalla Rising--Rank:Leader
    Clan Rank-3250+


    Vahalla Recruiting Good People: http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...ing-Recruiting

  7. #27
    Member RajeeMama007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Where the sun comes out daytime & the moon nighttime
    Posts
    93
    Quote Originally Posted by edispilfnairb View Post
    Unfortunately the PS3 version of Defiance will not be around long enough for that to happen. Within months of 2050 being released these servers will be shut down. The hints are in every dev post so far confirming this in their usual cryptic way.
    Well that's just great! I've been playing Defiance for just over a week now & liking it to bits! And to hear this! Another regret for me to deal with apart from not getting the opportunity to play the game with such a good community on my ps3!

  8. #28
    Member PurePlayinSerb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Defiant Few Trading Post
    Posts
    440
    Quote Originally Posted by edispilfnairb View Post
    Unfortunately the PS3 version of Defiance will not be around long enough for that to happen. Within months of 2050 being released these servers will be shut down. The hints are in every dev post so far confirming this in their usual cryptic way.
    i'm not talking about keeping 2013 defiance in check, im talking about 2050 the old clans are returning for 2050 not 2013
    GamerTag - PurePlayinSerb
    Clan - Defiant Few (Founder)
    Character Name - Stinger

  9. #29
    Member edispilfnairb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Blips on a screen from 70st, 20 Ave
    Posts
    1,789
    Quote Originally Posted by RajeeMama007 View Post
    Well that's just great! I've been playing Defiance for just over a week now & liking it to bits! And to hear this! Another regret for me to deal with apart from not getting the opportunity to play the game with such a good community on my ps3!
    It will still be free to play on PS4. I would say from everything I have read, from the devs, you will be able to still enjoy this for the majority of 2018. With the current exp system, you can be ego 6k in a week.

    PSN-Brianflipside
    EGO-6000+
    Clan-Valhalla Rising--Rank:Leader
    Clan Rank-3250+


    Vahalla Recruiting Good People: http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...ing-Recruiting

  10. #30
    Member edispilfnairb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Blips on a screen from 70st, 20 Ave
    Posts
    1,789
    Quote Originally Posted by PurePlayinSerb View Post
    i'm not talking about keeping 2013 defiance in check, im talking about 2050 the old clans are returning for 2050 not 2013
    It’s not looking promising that there will be a trading system on PS4. My guess is Trion wants to eliminate that and drive you to the bit store for resource boosts to upgrade your gear with their revamped system.

    PSN-Brianflipside
    EGO-6000+
    Clan-Valhalla Rising--Rank:Leader
    Clan Rank-3250+


    Vahalla Recruiting Good People: http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...ing-Recruiting

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts