Closed Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Guess it's my turn

Quote Originally Posted by John2984 View Post
    Did not expect a retirement thread to go from being a heartfelt goodbye to a giant bag of salt...no one thought of making a new thread for this discussion? Just curious.
    I’m with you !!! Not sure I met you , but I’m sure I will in 2050 ... take care !!
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

Quote Originally Posted by PurePlayinSerb View Post
    good to know, people who bought defiance in 2013 know who i am, i guess i should get an award or something
    I can confirm that the part in bold
    Spoiler:

Well dang.. Good luck in the future Jay. I guess I wasn't included in the goodbye.. feelsbadman. Take care.
    PS3 NA
    Clan Leader INFAMOUS
    e6k (the right way)

Where the sun comes out daytime & the moon nighttime
    Did not expect a retirement thread to go from being a heartfelt goodbye to a giant bag of salt...no one thought of making a new thread for this discussion? Just curious.
    Hey, I'm sorry about my input being out of topic on this thread, ok! I was busy engaging in chat with edispilfnairb & JOCCO5150 and didn't give this a thought at those times!

Btw, you shouldn't say that you're retiring, you know! Otherwise, it would sound like you're hanging up your gear for good & will then be thinking of all the great times you shared with your buddies on the battlefield, you know! I would say that you're...um...on leave or taking a break or something! So anyway, enjoy your time out & I hope that Defiance 2050 brings for you even greater joy than Defiance did!

Did not expect a retirement thread to go from being a heartfelt goodbye to a giant bag of salt...
    Keyboard warriors and the internet in 2018... hardly surprising.

Quote Originally Posted by PurePlayinSerb View Post
    first question 4 million

clan ranking 2

umm about valor considering i got my valor from 420 up to about 800 in a couple days, then add my bits purchased and my valor looking nice

my ego is 3000 it was a lil over 2000 a couple days ago but i returned to get a 6000 ego before 2050 comes out, lol you asking me if i know what a pursuit or ego rating is, come on man, im founder of defiant few ya think thousands of people would join a clan run by a moron?
    First and most importantly: Good luck John. No point in saying good bye since we share some of the same friends and we'll likely end up playing Warframe together at some point.

Second and most ridiculously: your clan rank was 2 with over 1000 members? Did any of them ever play? I had my alt in a clan by itself and got the clan ranking to 2.

7.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #87
    Super Moderator
    This thread has been off topic for a while now. Thank you for the feedback!