+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19
    Hello Browncoats just wanted to say real quick that ocomos tem has my support as acting founder since 2014 to post on and speak on behalf of the browncoats.
    He is not a present member of the Browncoats but he did come to me with good intentions toward us unlike this darkmagic guy that i have never heard of.Ocomos knows what a clan suppose to be not these hilarious roleplaying fan boys.I listend to the youtube and twitch broadcasts that they did with their good friend from the Defiant Few and it was hilarious. If you want to join on the 360
    hit me up and I can show you how it happens in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by DaBootyGetta View Post
    Hello Browncoats just wanted to say real quick that ocomos tem has my support as acting founder since 2014 to post on and speak on behalf of the browncoats.
    He is not a present member of the Browncoats but he did come to me with good intentions toward us unlike this darkmagic guy that i have never heard of.Ocomos knows what a clan suppose to be not these hilarious roleplaying fan boys.I listend to the youtube and twitch broadcasts that they did with their good friend from the Defiant Few and it was hilarious. If you want to join on the 360
    hit me up and I can show you how it happens in the real world.
    thank you DaBootyGetta for your words on this matter and your words of support.

Temos - Clan Support Organiser - Browncoats clan - Defiance.