+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by edispilfnairb View Post
    Lol, some very amusing personalities crawling out of the wood work all of a sudden.
    Yeah, indeed... at the very least, it's a form of entertainment.
    PS4 NA - Pine Tarr - Castithan - <Shanje Liro> - EGO: 50
    Assault: 25 - Demolitionist: 25

Quick question: if the clan name is already taken by someone else before you can claim it would you pledge your allegiance them?

Quote Originally Posted by r1p View Post
    Quick question: if the clan name is already taken by someone else before you can claim it would you pledge your allegiance them?
    After his reply to a nice hearty welcome I kinda hope someone else does get it. I was part of the browncoats and would not join a new one if the founder displays this type of attitude.
    www.youtube.com/user/combo65

IGN: Combo Breaker

Welcome back returning clans! You'll be competing against some of us that never left

Quote Originally Posted by Combo Breaker View Post
    After his reply to a nice hearty welcome I kinda hope someone else does get it. I was part of the browncoats and would not join a new one if the founder displays this type of attitude.
    I'm not clear on whether you are referring to me or a hypothetical clan founder by "would not join a new one if the founder displays this type of attitude". My post was in good fun and no attitude was intended. When I read the OP I had a picture in my head of a cult leader having their plans derailed because the name of the cult that they were going to use was taken by someone else first.

LOL, can you imagine the qq from those clan leaders when they see their clan name is already taken...I bet you they would contact support about it.

I'm not clear on whether you are referring to me or a hypothetical clan founder by "would not join a new one if the founder displays this type of attitude". My post was in good fun and no attitude was intended. When I read the OP I had a picture in my head of a cult leader having their plans derailed because the name of the cult that they were going to use was taken by someone else first.
    Sorry for the confusion. I meant the way OP spoke to the first responder to the thread. I meant he deserves to not get the clan name if he treats people showing kindness with disdain.
    www.youtube.com/user/combo65

IGN: Combo Breaker

In Thorn Liro arenas trying to go cheese mode on 'suits
    Quote Originally Posted by Combo Breaker View Post
    Sorry for the confusion. I meant the way OP spoke to the first responder to the post. I meant he deserves to not get the clan name if he treats people showing kindness with disdain.
    The leader of the Browncoats also went to not one, but two retirement threads, attempting to cause unnecessary drama. If drama is what that clan is about, I imagine they will disband within a few months.
    Belly crawled from 2013 all the way to 2050

PS4 NA
    PSN: JayJr29

Retired on PS3
    Ego: 6k the easy way
    Clan(s): Defiance Terminators, 187 Syndicate, and no tp no cry (best clans on the server)

Quote Originally Posted by DaRkCha0sMagiC View Post
    We do not need your welcoming. If you're not here to join or to sign a trading agreement then scram.
    i think you are taking yourself just a smidge too serious, inhale some helium and lighten up
    D13:
    Insomniac Hunters: Tashinka, ZombieRahm Tak, Sgt Rasta, Purple Dude, tash.0, ZombieKupack Kurr,
    D2050:
    Terminators: tashinka

psn: j599kbvvaak

like i said in another post if someone is foolish enough to steal my clan name it won't all the sudden make them a good clan it takes a great leader to have a great clan, it's not like i don't have back up clan names, but of course i want my original clan name back
    GamerTag - PurePlayinSerb
    Clan - Defiant Few (Founder)
    Character Name - Stinger