+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tashinka View Post
    i think you are taking yourself just a smidge too serious, inhale some helium and lighten up
    i think he's role playing a bit, i didnt take any offense to what he said, in paradise ya need shrewd negotiating skills, and sometimes alliances with people who are in defiance prison are necessary(inside joke from some posts he made that were deleted) and besides in 2013 my clan never got ripped off in trade deals from other clans then and i dont want them getting ripped off now, perk to being apart of my clan great trade deals
    GamerTag - PurePlayinSerb
    Clan - Defiant Few (Founder)
    Character Name - Stinger

Quote Originally Posted by Combo Breaker View Post
    Sorry for the confusion. I meant the way OP spoke to the first responder to the thread. I meant he deserves to not get the clan name if he treats people showing kindness with disdain.
    Oh, that makes sense. The thing that I dislike the most about using the forum format is that there's too much room for ambiguity since discussions are limited to 1 or 2 sentences. It's one of the reasons that a lot of my posts tend to read like an essay.

Quote Originally Posted by PurePlayinSerb View Post
    i think he's role playing a bit, i didnt take any offense to what he said, in paradise ya need shrewd negotiating skills, and sometimes alliances with people who are in defiance prison are necessary(inside joke from some posts he made that were deleted) and besides in 2013 my clan never got ripped off in trade deals from other clans then and i dont want them getting ripped off now, perk to being apart of my clan great trade deals
    A lot has changed since 2013, trades are lopsided 95% of the time and clan merchants are obsolete as a result. The most in demand gear sells for 40mil to 300mil. Back in the day the most sought after gear was 1 mil tops.

PSN-Brianflipside
    EGO-6000+
    Clan-Valhalla Rising--Rank:Leader
    Clan Rank-3250+

Vahalla Recruiting Good People: http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...ing-Recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by edispilfnairb View Post
    A lot has changed since 2013, trades are lopsided 95% of the time and clan merchants are obsolete as a result. The most in demand gear sells for 40mil to 300mil. Back in the day the most sought after gear was 1 mil tops.
    yeah i've noticed since i've returned trade deals have inflated to ridiculous levels, some of you might despise this browncoat leader, but we will bring balance back to the trade market
    Character Name - Stinger

Quote Originally Posted by darkcha0smagic View Post
    we do not need your welcoming. If you're not here to join or to sign a trading agreement then scram.
    yaaaaaaawwwwwn
    "It's my disaster friend, not yours."
    "If this isn't a mess, it'll do till one gets here."
    This is TRION here endith the Lesson. Gamigo next?
    Thanks Tauriiel Now XBox1
    6x6k

I hear that The Browncoats Leader will be out of Defiance Prison on The 16th? Can anyone confirm this? He definitely made this interesting.

I'm so glad my mate showed me these
    Forums this morning. Funny as heck xD when does the new game come out for Xbox one?

Quote Originally Posted by PurePlayinSerb View Post
    yeah i've noticed since i've returned trade deals have inflated to ridiculous levels, some of you might despise this browncoat leader, but we will bring balance back to the trade market
    We still don't know if trading will be available in 2050 and what little information that we do have does not indicate that there will be so it may be a moot point.

Quote Originally Posted by r1p View Post
    We still don't know if trading will be available in 2050 and what little information that we do have does not indicate that there will be so it may be a moot point.
    Fingers crossed r1p.

psn eyeamabeazt
    Ps3 IGN Beezst
    Ps4 IGN Jocco

Ps3 Defiance Terminators
    Ps4 Devils Rejects

Defiance 2050 Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/620335361631550/

Quote Originally Posted by Camel View Post
    I hear that The Browncoats Leader will be out of Defiance Prison on The 16th? Can anyone confirm this? He definitely made this interesting.
    yes thats what i heard as well, can't wait to discuss trade deals with him again haha
    Character Name - Stinger

+ Reply to Thread