+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PurePlayinSerb View Post
    if giving newer players clan boosts 24/7 and providing them fair trade values, most items i sold were 35-100k scrip was treating them like crap then i dont know what ya expected from me as founder of defiant few
    Interesting.

In the first clan {a small one}, we just gave each other weapons...

In my current clan, I've been known to give a lot of stuff to fellow clan mates....I also have given several items to players that weren't in clan. Who cares about fair value among friends you've enjoyed gaming with for several yrs? Oh yeah, you quit...

So, yeah, charging a clan mate scrip for a virtual item seems a bit greedy...

My 2 cents
    "It is what it is..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    I can assure you that we care deeply about Defiance.
    PSN-rebtattoo
    PS3na IGN-Reb Aingeal
    187 Syndicate

PS4 IGN - Reb

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen_Aingeal View Post
    Interesting.

In my current clan, I've been known to give a lot of stuff to fellow clan mates....I also have given several items to players that weren't in clan. Who cares about fair value among friends you've enjoyed gaming with for several yrs? Oh yeah, you quit...

My 2 cents
    If I'm in expo with randomsy I always inspect them, and if their gear isn't up to par I'll give them some good stuff. Last night I joined a random guy in t22 heaven sent expo, he had t4 shield, and 1 t4 pistol, and a t3 pistol. I gave him oj rhino blastproof, and a berserk blaster t4ed. He was happy as hell. Today I sold a t6 berserk purgatory, ps, electric, with perfect rolls, for 2mil. Probably could have gotten 20 or more.

psn eyeamabeazt
    Ps3 IGN Beezst
    Ps4 IGN Jocco

Ps3 Defiance Terminators
    Ps4 Devils Rejects

Defiance 2050 Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/620335361631550/

Quote Originally Posted by JOCCO5150 View Post
    If I'm in expo with randomsy I always inspect them, and if their gear isn't up to par I'll give them some good stuff. Last night I joined a random guy in t22 heaven sent expo, he had t4 shield, and 1 t4 pistol, and a t3 pistol. I gave him oj rhino blastproof, and a berserk blaster t4ed. He was happy as hell. Today I sold a t6 berserk purgatory, ps, electric, with perfect rolls, for 2mil. Probably could have gotten 20 or more.
    +1 bro
    last week I gave away over 150 items, mostly supremes, my full t5 sup until death was hard to let go xD. All went to a handful of my friends and a bunch of randoms, gave 30 or so oj and sup chips (all good ones not the throw away types) to a friends clan storage... kept only my pvp gear. Game is on its last leg might as well help others enjoy it while we can.
    Meanwhile all the roll playing in general discussion lately helps my work day go by faster lol

Let's all try to be more generous in these days :3

IGN
    :
    Bullet Babe Platform: PC / NA Clan: The Ronin

The Ronin - Defiance PvP Elite

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet Babe View Post
    +1 bro
    last week I gave away over 150 items, mostly supremes, my full t5 sup until death was hard to let go xD. All went to a handful of my friends and a bunch of randoms, gave 30 or so oj and sup chips (all good ones not the throw away types) to a friends clan storage... kept only my pvp gear. Game is on its last leg might as well help others enjoy it while we can.
    Meanwhile all the roll playing in general discussion lately helps my work day go by faster lol

Let's all try to be more generous in these days :3
    Yes! All I'm keeping is my rig, and a few weapons I use. I give most away. Only reason I sell anything is I still need a few chips to finish my rig.

psn eyeamabeazt
    Ps3 IGN Beezst
    Ps4 IGN Jocco

Ps3 Defiance Terminators
    Ps4 Devils Rejects

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen_Aingeal View Post
    Interesting.

My 2 cents
    when the game first came out the only way to get oj's was through loot boxes, i wasn't gonna give them oj items for nothing bro
    GamerTag - PurePlayinSerb
    Clan - Defiant Few (Founder)
    Character Name - Stinger

Quote Originally Posted by DaRkCha0sMagiC View Post

Hello there Defiance Nation I'm here to tell you that when Defiance 2050 launches this summer The Browncoats will be returning under my control I am anonymous I am here to revive the project and this time give it a leader that deserves it. We will not steal people's
    Money launch private investigations and we will not act like the clan is obsolete because of "Working in real life" The Browncoats are back and we will take over Defiance. If you want to show your allegiance to me and our cult you will know how to find me. Browncoats are back.. you have been warned.
    so basically, if i got this right you are not a current leader or a founder of this clan and are planning to steal the name before any actual senior browncoat members get a chance to

Ojs are almost a common drop now. I get at least 2 a day, sometimes more when I play. Just need to find an Oj grenade to finish the one pursuit.

Quote Originally Posted by BeckAltarr View Post
    Ojs are almost a common drop now. I get at least 2 a day, sometimes more when I play. Just need to find an Oj grenade to finish the one pursuit.
    What platform are you on?

psn eyeamabeazt
    Ps3 IGN Beezst
    Ps4 IGN Jocco

Ps3 Defiance Terminators
    Ps4 Devils Rejects

I know you have a lot of questions. I'm the man with the answers (Revised)

It's a been a cold cold week, but I have seen the forums and I have seen the Defiance community left with Questions. Who is he? why is he here? Is he Trolling us? Is He is Crazy? I have answers to everything even things I cannot say here. I will upload a YouTube video later today giving you all the answers while revealing myself to all. One answer I can give to you here is in fact I'm not trolling anyone I am very passionate about this game and very passionate about building a clan with strong personalities. I love Defiance and I love how the developers give us great content. Browncoats have over 4000 members now and more trying to give their undying loyalty to me and the GREAT Cause. With that being said that's all I can say here. It feeeeeels good to be back BABY.

-The GREAT MASTER-
    XBL DaRkCha0sMagiC

PSN Papa_Bloodlust

#Browncoats2050

I don't think anyone is interested to be honest
    Antony Harrist - PC NA

+ Reply to Thread