+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Kedarthebest View Post
    Uhh If you say someone who calls themselves decent at pvp knows rolling removes nano effects and infection...well uhh doesn't Sludge have a bio nano effect when in the area or range of the splash from the sludge? Kind of defeats the purpose of your post...
    *cough* if you are constantly being spammed with bio by multiple people on the opposing side how do you expect that to help you?
    Not easy. Just simple.

Quote Originally Posted by CalamityDusk View Post
    *cough* if you are constantly being spammed with bio by multiple people on the opposing side how do you expect that to help you?
    There you go now I understand.
    "If Defiance had more content , we wouldn't have time to troll"
    "Guns shots sound like cans being thrown at the floor"
    "Defiance is just Warframe but without the flips"
    "Only Disappointments get transferred"
    "Having to deal with this companie's rng structure gives worse odds than the powerball!"
    "Hey Trion! Thanks for that time machine called Defiance 2050! Just one problem -It only goes backwards!"

I've been noticing that more and more people have been carrying sludge as a sidearm lately. I have one as well, but I hate using it cause I know it's really annoying to go against. Only time I bring mine out is if someone starts spanning me with theirs.
    Platform/Region: PS3/NA
    Character Name: Protonyx
    Clan/Position: DRH/Leader
    Link To Defiance PS3/NA Discord Server
    Link To Defiance Data Discord Server

Quote Originally Posted by CalamityDusk View Post
    If spammers don't completely cover everything in bio pools, you'll be able to just roll away and kill them with some weapon or gear they don't like.

D1 will be remembered as one of the most successful salty mining operations in video game history.

Quote Originally Posted by citizen basehead View Post
    If spammers don't completely cover everything in bio pools, you'll be able to just roll away and kill them with some weapon or gear they don't like.

Yes. And I don't know why he is mad with bio pool spamming if he is a Pumpkin spammer. LOL

Sig by Tauriiel
    Assista aos meus vídeos/Watch my videos
    Playing old Defiance at: PS3 NA (old) and PC NA (2050)/ Só vem!! >>> Galaxy Rangers xBrazilx PSN

Quote Originally Posted by Zer0Playr View Post
    Yes. And I don't know why he is mad with bio pool spamming if he is a Pumpkin spammer. LOL
    They are very different.
    Not easy. Just simple.