+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18
    to the community, the Browncoats clan is still active, under the acting leader DaBootyGetta,

who has commented on this matter on the Browncoats PSA:

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...lan-Matter-PSA

29 - 03 - 2018 - DaBootyGetta: "I just wanted to say that the Browncoats are still active and only a couple still play but i am still acting founder"

this means that the person out there who started this matter is talking of restoring a clan that exists on Defiance today.

Quote Originally Posted by Altras View Post
    No one will believe you regardless, and your really the only person who's making it a deal.

Also, pissing off veterans isn't a good way to "return". Make friends not enemies.
    it's alright, have i made it a deal in a week or so yet?
    GamerTag - PurePlayinSerb
    Clan - Defiant Few (Founder)
    Character Name - Stinger

Quote Originally Posted by richardkrainium View Post
    i did say decent not spotless, and i know the history without having to go thru the clan recruitment section. and the only reason your clan could claim a spotless history is cause it failed 3 years ago by you own admission and you quit within the first year. and yes failed again by your own admission when you said last active player was on over 900 days ago
    i was wrong some other OG members signed in recently to grind some valor in preparation of 2050 like i have, and i have recruited some new clan mates, cause im a beast that founded one of the best defiance clans of all time and recruiting is easy to do haha
    Character Name - Stinger

Quote Originally Posted by PurePlayinSerb View Post
    i was wrong some other OG members signed in recently to grind some valor in preparation of 2050 like i have, and i have recruited some new clan mates, cause im a beast that founded one of the best defiance clans of all time and recruiting is easy to do haha
    Founded, and then promptly abandoned lmao
    You're right about one thing, though. It sure is easy to stand at EREP and spam clan invites.
    Bloody the bow and arrow in crimson. Rally the hunters to WAR.

IGN | | PSN
    TAURIIEL | SAVEDYOUABULLET | 6K PS3-NA
    DEFIANCE TERMINATORS

Standing on the edge of the Gene Pool with a gallon of Clorox
    Who really cares?
    "If you die first, we're splittin' up yer gear!"

Quote Originally Posted by Tauriiel View Post
    Founded, and then promptly abandoned lmao
    You're right about one thing, though. It sure is easy to stand at EREP and spam clan invites.
    listen i love defiance but 8 years with a console with only 512 mb of ram was enough for me, i had to move on to next gen, we'll see how long it takes me to abandon my clan this time around, and how come i still have over 300 members in my clan? and i didnt just stand at e-rep and recruit, my clan was the first clan in san francisco for a couple days when the game came out! it's not like we were scrubs, we had to do san fran arkfalls with just our clan members cause no one else was in san francisco yet, my clan isn't full of scrubs, but you will find that out soon enough
    Character Name - Stinger

Re: OP

What does a "top figure" actually get in this game? Lots of whispers?

lol

All the Browncoat posts are really amusing...and confusing....and a little disturbing tbh

WSA Clan Founder
    White Sack Angels coming back on 2050

Quote Originally Posted by irisawifi View Post
    Re: OP

What does a "top figure" actually get in this game? Lots of whispers?

lol

All the Browncoat posts are really amusing...and confusing....and a little disturbing tbh
    irisawifi, i realise your concern, tho please realise that there's two 'Browncoat' parties in this matter.

The actual Browncoats clan of the past and present, the one originally founded by Rooster, then previously led by Lord Utu Reaver, Jackacidoo, and presently by DaBootyGetta and its supporters, of which i am the Clan Support Organiser. You can check out the Browncoats clan thread here http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...ts#post2086717 if you want to catch up on the history of recent years read from page 30 to the last page.

Then there's the supposed Browncoats clan of DarkChaosMagic and his supporters / the other accounts. a person who has no apparent connection with the actual Browncoats clan of the past or present, who Rooster, the original founder, myself the clan CSO, and the present clan leader on Defiance, DaBootyGetta have spoken out on these forums to oppose.

It is DarkChaosMagic and his supporters (if they exist) that has used the roleplay type disrespectful language to the community.

Whereas, as the actual Browncoats Clan Support Organiser i've only made one new thread on this matter, with polite posts on the other threads, heard people out, addressed the points people have made etc

Please can people realise that there's two sides in this Browncoats matter. The weird roleplay type one, and those of us who actually represent the Browncoats clan of the past and present.

thank you

I sure hope the mute list is massive because now every browncoat and defiant few member will be muted. Sorry to any friendly that get caught but it's for the greater good