+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

What are the leader of the Browncoats motives?

Do you think that he has plans in place to be a top figure in Defiance? I do
    Believe from what my mate was saying he's got some pretty interesting concepts what you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by Camel View Post
    Believe from what my mate was saying he's got some pretty interesting concepts what you guys think?
    I don't really care, but I do think by looking at both your profiles that you're the same person
    IGN: Severous 5881, Txxx McGee 1135, JJ Fad 743
    PSN:MadMatt-a-tat-ta
    Insomniac Hunters

Quote Originally Posted by cmpowell View Post
    I don't really care, but I do think by looking at both your profiles that you're the same person
    ^He's right you know! Not shady at all , lol.

PSN-Brianflipside
    EGO-6000+
    Clan-Valhalla Rising--Rank:Leader
    Clan Rank-3250+

Vahalla Recruiting Good People: http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...ing-Recruiting

Hey man I'm not? That's funny tho IP check me I'm from the UK Mate

I'm on here because my mate showed me screen shots of what that leader was posting on here

Quote Originally Posted by Camel View Post
    i think the browncoats leader is stirring up hype as he planned, if he didnt plan on doing that, he sure sparked interest in these forums lately
    GamerTag - PurePlayinSerb
    Clan - Defiant Few (Founder)
    Character Name - Stinger

Quote Originally Posted by PurePlayinSerb View Post
    i think the browncoats leader is stirring up hype as he planned, if he didnt plan on doing that, he sure sparked interest in these forums lately
    Worked for Jersey Shore too...lol

PSN-Brianflipside
    EGO-6000+
    Clan-Valhalla Rising--Rank:Leader
    Clan Rank-3250+

Vahalla Recruiting Good People: http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...ing-Recruiting

Actions speak louder than words. I can guarantee most people I know on these forums already know who they are going to be kicking it with in 2050. Sure we are going to meet new people, but I'll still be tping to flipside, r1p, reb, and everyone in my clan Defiance Terminators.

It will be interesting to see how these returning clans turn out.

psn eyeamabeazt
    Ps3 IGN Beezst
    Ps4 IGN

Defiance Terminators

Defiance 2050 Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/620335361631550/

Quote Originally Posted by JOCCO5150 View Post
    Actions speak louder than words. I can guarantee most people I know on these forums already know who they are going to be kicking it with in 2050. Sure we are going to meet new people, but I'll still be tping to flipside, r1p, reb, and everyone in my clan Defiance Terminators.

It will be interesting to see how these returning clans turn out.
    when ya see the old clans dominating servers again ya will be like ohhhh this is how clans in defiance are supposed to be ran haha
    GamerTag - PurePlayinSerb
    Clan - Defiant Few (Founder)
    Character Name - Stinger

Quote Originally Posted by PurePlayinSerb View Post
    when ya see the old clans dominating servers again ya will be like ohhhh this is how clans in defiance are supposed to be ran haha
    Our clan was in the 1000s, and you can ask just about anyone about Axel, I'm sure they will tell you how great she is.

psn eyeamabeazt
    Ps3 IGN Beezst
    Ps4 IGN

Defiance Terminators

Defiance 2050 Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/620335361631550/