+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PurePlayinSerb View Post
    game launched in april 2013 not june 2013, by the time you joined the game my clan already had a thousand members
    If your forum posts are any indication of your in-game activity (likely) then you stopped playing in September 2013. So you consider "proper leadership" as being the founder of a clan for less than 6 months before quitting and then 4+ years later showing up on the forums claiming that everyone here is inferior because they weren't in one of the "Big 3" clans? Sounds legit.

Quote Originally Posted by r1p View Post
    If your forum posts are any indication of your in-game activity (likely) then you stopped playing in September 2013. So you consider "proper leadership" as being the founder of a clan for less than 6 months before quitting and then 4+ years later showing up on the forums claiming that everyone here is inferior because they weren't in one of the "Big 3" clans? Sounds legit.
    i played defiance longer than that, just cause i stopped posting on the forums doesn't mean i stopped playing the game
    GamerTag - PurePlayinSerb
    Clan - Defiant Few (Founder)
    Character Name - Stinger

Quote Originally Posted by JOCCO5150 View Post
    This is hilarious!
    This! I am thoroughly enjoying the posts. Most fun I've seen on the forums in awhile.
    IGN-Razak Vaseh EGO - right around 4400 these days

Quote Originally Posted by Razoreddie View Post
    This! I am thoroughly enjoying the posts. Most fun I've seen on the forums in awhile.
    see i think that was the browncoats intention all along to build hype up for defiance 2050 and they did a good job of it, love em or hate em, they did make things interesting around here
    Character Name - Stinger

see i think that was the browncoats intention all along to build hype up for defiance 2050 and they did a good job of it, love em or hate em, they did make things interesting around here
    They is kinda stretching it, I think it's one person with multiple accounts.

psn eyeamabeazt
    Ps3 IGN Beezst
    Ps4 IGN

Defiance Terminators

Defiance 2050 Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/620335361631550/

Quote Originally Posted by JOCCO5150 View Post
    They is kinda stretching it, I think it's one person with multiple accounts.
    well we'll find out if its one person or not when the leader is freed from "defiance prison" should be interesting
    Character Name - Stinger

well we'll find out if its one person or not when the leader is freed from "defiance prison" should be interesting
    This "defiance prison" sounds interestingly like a 5 year ban the way you and your other accounts have been describing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by nick145 View Post
    I love the guy slinger weapons for some unknown reason... I may have a problem

Quote Originally Posted by Greybush View Post
    This "defiance prison" sounds interestingly like a 5 year ban the way you and your other accounts have been describing it.
    lol so now im leader of two clans? come on y'all
    Character Name - Stinger

lol so now im leader of two clans? come on y'all
    Don't worry, none of us are calling you a leader.

Just saying I have never seen such outright lunacy on the forums, which is really saying something. Seems nearly impossible that multiple people all with the same delusional affliction would pop up at the same time.
    Quote Originally Posted by nick145 View Post
    I love the guy slinger weapons for some unknown reason... I may have a problem

Fr.

/10char
    Not easy. Just simple.