+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PurePlayinSerb View Post
    when ya see the old clans dominating servers again ya will be like ohhhh this is how clans in defiance are supposed to be ran haha
    Old clans are usually obsolete compared to the new ones. especially if they are inactive
    Not easy. Just simple.

Quote Originally Posted by CalamityDusk View Post
    Old clans are usually obsolete compared to the new ones. especially if they are inactive
    well i havent been around long since i returned, but the new clans are small, its not like when the big 3 were around, when you were at an arkfall in 2013 and had a big clan there would be like 15-25 blue dots at arkfall of clan members, if you new school clans think you have taken over defiance ya will be in for a rude awakening when 2050 comes out and ya see how clans are supposed to be ran when they have proper leadership at the top
    GamerTag - PurePlayinSerb
    Clan - Defiant Few (Founder)
    Character Name - Stinger

well i havent been around long since i returned, but the new clans are small, its not like when the big 3 were around, when you were at an arkfall in 2013 and had a big clan there would be like 15-25 blue dots at arkfall of clan members, if you new school clans think you have taken over defiance ya will be in for a rude awakening when 2050 comes out and ya see how clans are supposed to be ran when they have proper leadership at the top
    Why talk if you know nothing of the other clans on other platforms? Sounds super arrogant
    Not easy. Just simple.

Quote Originally Posted by CalamityDusk View Post
    Why talk if you know nothing of the other clans on other platforms? Sounds super arrogant
    ummm i'm the founder of the DEFIANT FEW lol, i think i know what i'm talking about i been playing defiance since the og BETA!!!

https://youtu.be/mNvpPiMegqo me playing defiance beta part 1

https://youtu.be/AFZndRKlZks part 2
    Character Name - Stinger

What is there to take over in Defiance? How does a clan go about taking over? How does the size of the clan affect their ability to take over?

Quote Originally Posted by r1p View Post
    What is there to take over in Defiance? How does a clan go about taking over? How does the size of the clan affect their ability to take over?
    I would put a meme with doctor evil right here, but after 4 years on the forum I've yet mastered putting pictures in my posts.

psn eyeamabeazt
    Ps3 IGN Beezst
    Ps4 IGN Jocco

Defiance Terminators

Defiance 2050 Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/620335361631550/

Quote Originally Posted by r1p View Post
    well clans did want clan battles back in 2013, i guess the best way to take over is sheer numbers and having the best merchants, shadow war clan vs clan would be epic though, we never got that in the game but the clans wanted it back in 2013, you're from an era of defiance servers full of many clans, back in the prime of defiance there was clearly 3 real big clans, and if ya weren't part of em ya were missing out, access to the best merchants and huge community to group up with whenever ya wanted is a form of taking over ya will not be expecting when the old clans return, like i been saying we will show you how clans are meant to be ran, if ya think ya little clans of a couple people will be able to compete with the old clans who have thousands of members, good luck
    Character Name - Stinger

Quote Originally Posted by JOCCO5150 View Post
    I would put a meme with doctor evil right here, but after 4 years on the forum I've yet mastered putting pictures in my posts.
    Bloody the bow and arrow in crimson. Rally the hunters to WAR.

IGN | | PSN
    TAURIIEL | SAVEDYOUABULLET | 6K PS3-NA
    DEFIANCE TERMINATORS

Quote Originally Posted by Tauriiel View Post
    Thanks Taur. Can always count on you having my back. That is what our clan is all about.

psn eyeamabeazt
    Ps3 IGN Beezst
    Ps4 IGN Jocco

Defiance Terminators

well clans did want clan battles back in 2013, i guess the best way to take over is sheer numbers and having the best merchants, shadow war clan vs clan would be epic though, we never got that in the game but the clans wanted it back in 2013, you're from an era of defiance servers full of many clans, back in the prime of defiance there was clearly 3 real big clans, and if ya weren't part of em ya were missing out, access to the best merchants and huge community to group up with whenever ya wanted is a form of taking over ya will not be expecting when the old clans return, like i been saying we will show you how clans are meant to be ran, if ya think ya little clans of a couple people will be able to compete with the old clans who have thousands of members, good luck
    Clan wars would be great.

psn eyeamabeazt
    Ps3 IGN Beezst
    Ps4 IGN Jocco

Defiance Terminators