+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JOCCO5150 View Post
    Thanks Taur. Can always count on you having my back. That is what our clan is all about.

my clan bout to return and party hard in paradise
    GamerTag - PurePlayinSerb
    Clan - Defiant Few (Founder)
    Character Name - Stinger

Quote Originally Posted by PurePlayinSerb View Post
    i guess the best way to take over is sheer numbers and having the best merchants
    you described how you plan to take over Defiance, but what exactly are you taking over?? and what platform are you on? so if i do get a ps4 I can potentially witness this takeover with awe
    Insomniac Hunters: Tashinka, ZombieRahm Tak, Sgt Rasta, Purple Dude, tash.0, ZombieKupack Kurr,

psn: j599kbvvaak

I've been around since nearly the beginning. I was also a member of one of the smaller clans. We had a few dozen members at best.

I don't recall that ever being an issue with how I played my game. I was one of the largest mod dealers in the game{before t4 mods were introduced}. I don't remember the larger clans preventing me from besting them on the leaderboards at arkfalls or wm's. They surely didn't dictate the price I put on things.

Leaving that clan, and joining 1 of the largest clans on the server allowed me a few things. 1. More clan mates to tp to. 2. More ppl to talk to, if I chose. Thaaat's about it...

My 2 cents...
    "It is what it is..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    I can assure you that we care deeply about Defiance.
    PSN-rebtattoo IGN-Reb Aingeal
    PS3na
    187 Syndicate

Quote Originally Posted by Tashinka View Post
    you described how you plan to take over Defiance, but what exactly are you taking over?? and what platform are you on? so if i do get a ps4 I can potentially witness this takeover with awe
    xbox one, i also have ps4, but i will be maining xbox one cause my original clan was a 360 clan, i will also be on pc
    Character Name - Stinger

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen_Aingeal View Post
    I've been around since nearly the beginning. I was also a member of one of the smaller clans. We had a few dozen members at best.

I don't recall that ever being an issue with how I played my game. I was one of the largest mod dealers in the game{before t4 mods were introduced}. I don't remember the larger clans preventing me from besting them on the leaderboards at arkfalls or wm's. They surely didn't dictate the price I put on things.

Leaving that clan, and joining 1 of the largest clans on the server allowed me a few things. 1. More clan mates to tp to. 2. More ppl to talk to, if I chose. Thaaat's about it...

My 2 cents...
    ya shoulda had access to more merchants to trade with at good prices and price check with though, that clan must not been very efficient
    Character Name - Stinger

Quote Originally Posted by PurePlayinSerb View Post
    ya shoulda had access to more merchants to trade with at good prices and price check with though, that clan must not been very efficient
    I traded with everyone. I didn't need to "price check", as I set my own.

Your arguments/statements hold absolutely no merit to my gaming experience. A peacock with an unimpressive plume...JS
    "It is what it is..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    I can assure you that we care deeply about Defiance.
    PSN-rebtattoo IGN-Reb Aingeal
    PS3na
    187 Syndicate

The Great Leader will return to Paradise once more and this time in far greater numbers for the Browncoats. I and my honorable leader are both enjoying the sacraments of many beautiful women while The Great Leader is confined in his prison for which the non-believers condemned him to. It is unfortunate that those who resist us are afraid of the inevitable. We will return in 2050, and reclaim Paradise to ourselves once again. We are one with the Great Leader, the Only Master, The True King. We are one with His legion. Bow down. The New Order will return.

think its sad and funny that ppl that quit years ago from clans that died years ago still think they are relevant. and fyi, the big 3 died a long time ago due to bad leadership

Greetings peasants. I am BloodxEnigma, 2nd in command to the great and powerful leader of the Browncoats. I can confirm our leader will be released soon. Use this time to prepare yourselves, because when Defiance 2050 is released, the takeover will commence and the weak will bend to our will. There will be a new order established and the chosen few who follow our leader will be brought into the promised land to reap the rewards of loyalty. The party is over. A new dawn is upon you and all who oppose the will of the great and powerful leader will suffer the consequences. This will be your first and only warning. The Browncoats are taking back what is ours and no one will stop us. You will submit or be subject to extermination. There is no escape. We're coming.

Quote Originally Posted by richardkrainium View Post
    think its sad and funny that ppl that quit years ago from clans that died years ago still think they are relevant. and fyi, the big 3 died a long time ago due to bad leadership
    i didn't quit, i went to ps4, sorry i wasnt gonna pay for xbox live and psn, im back on xbox now so i been able to play defiance 2013 again, my clan never fell apart because of bad leadership, it fell apart because the founder went to ps4 and left the clan in the hands of bad leadership, i have returned and my clan shall prosper once more
    Character Name - Stinger