+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

the great pumpkin launcher in pvp.

so when is trion gonna do something about players spamming this gun in pvp. there isnt anyway to defend yourself from this thing. you shouldnt be able to spam this gun in pvp.

If you use the blast shield perk (45% reduction to radius for explosions) the pumpkin’s radius decreases from 8.8 to 4.84
    If you use the hibernal syn paired with this the outcome is the pumpkin needs to direct impact to do damage. Just a few counters that everyone can use. Another simple one is don’t get close or allow the pumpkin user to get close/ or get close enough so the pumpkin goes past you or does damage to the user.

It’s counterable.
    The logic everyone else wants to use is adapt. I don’t like that saying but I guess it works for several common nerf cries. Whenever I try and ask for a nerf I use stats etc.
    Not easy. Just simple.

that may work versus 1 pumpkin . not 6.

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    that may work versus 1 pumpkin . not 6.
    Everything I just said works against the pumpkin in any form.

You can counter it just like everything... you just gotta know what to counter it with.
    Not easy. Just simple.

it doesnt work. no other rocket fires that fast. none of them

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    it doesnt work. no other rocket fires that fast. none of them
    Ur right. The pumpkin is the only one of its kind and it’s uniqe. Ur wrong about the counters not working. You must be doing something wrong if anything. I used facts you simply saying it doesn’t work is something you needs work on.
    Not easy. Just simple.

OMG still at it. It OP as all hell. Stop telling people you can counter this OP weapon, while asking for nerfs of other op weapons at the same time. It’s extremely hypocritical.

PSN-Brianflipside
    EGO-6000+
    Clan-Valhalla Rising--Rank:Leader
    Clan Rank-3250+

Vahalla Recruiting Good People: http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...ing-Recruiting

Mhm? Ur trying to tell me what I just said isn’t a reasonable counter(s)? Says a lot about ur character
    Not easy. Just simple.

Quote Originally Posted by CalamityDusk View Post
    Mhm? Ur trying to tell me what I just said isn’t a reasonable counter(s)? Says a lot about ur character
    All these OP, no skill weapons can be countered. But you seem to only defend the ones you own, and cry nerf on anything else. When the meta was DC3, Blast rifles and CV’s I owned you and a lot of people with an Obliterator. You friend requested me to party up. I didn’t see one post to nerf the Obliterator from any one. Because it’s average. Now you have a few OP guns and you defend there use, but ask for nerf on everything else that’s OP, or you get killed by. How about take your own advice, and just counter.. like you tell everyone else to do.

PSN-Brianflipside
    EGO-6000+
    Clan-Valhalla Rising--Rank:Leader
    Clan Rank-3250+

Vahalla Recruiting Good People: http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...ing-Recruiting

Woah. I friend requested you after I bought something from you. I’ve done nothing else with you other than sell and buy.

I want a nerf for mbs and electro and even sludges which I own all three.

I own a t6 t5ed ps mb and pand mb. I own a electro. I own a aa sludge t5ed with a 45% speed on reload mastery.

And I don’t tell just anyone to adapt/counter. Explosives are the easiest thing to counter with the amount of gear for it. You have explosive damps hibernal syn and blast shield. Very common things

I don’t defend much gear wise but the pumpkin is one I’ll fight for. You and sas both don’t own one and have no idea what it is line to use it. You only see those who can use it well in pvp doing well in pvp with it... use statistics and not just opinions. Calling something op is a opinion. You Haven’t used ethos pathos or logos... simply stating something is op won’t do anything
    Not easy. Just simple.