+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    do it without the stim. in the heat of battle. and im sure yall had other perks . that reduced more damage while standing still.

I've only used it once and 1 with em. So you telling me the stims lasted over 60 secs

Sig is made by taureiiel

My outdated shop
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...20#post2011620

it did show just how much damage this thing does with just 1 pumpkin . and how fast it fired 6 of them. ty.

Only perk I used that help is the main Def perks with my crits perks with the less dmg from explosions hit u
    My shield Was the a GA syn rhino that's adds critical from shields down

Sig is made by taureiiel

My outdated shop

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    do it without the stim. in the heat of battle. and im sure yall had other perks . that reduced more damage while standing still.
    He moved around and he only has a nano rig which has zero defense. With the stim it would give 15% more damage reduction which is equivalent to a t4ed sent. In the heat of battle it wouldn’t be just me vs someone else without some other factors. Not only that but he was staying still. Your takes a good second or so to empty everything and by than the player I’m trying to shoot would have moved. 6 pumpkins rarely hit. You asked for a video and boom we have you one. You can do the rest
    Not easy. Just simple.

he used other perks. so its ok for some of yall to say stuff about sludge rockets . but i cantsay stuff about a op as hell pumpkin launcher . seems legit.

it did show just how much damage this thing does with just 1 pumpkin . and how fast it fired 6 of them. ty.
    It's the base rof of the card not a bug or glitch so it shots out quick its still avoidable. What we should nerf the mbs rof to and everything else in that matter

Sig is made by taureiiel

My outdated shop

he used other perks. so its for some of yall to say stuff about sludge rockets . but i cant stuff about a
    op as hell pumpkin launcher . seems legit.
    You can say whatever you want. I clearly just showed you can survive 6 pumpkins directly with decent defense

Not only that but sludges and pumpkins are very different if ur trying to defend sludges than by all means go on a thread for sludges. Don’t get off topic now :P
    Not easy. Just simple.

what does mass basters have to do with pumpkin gun? nerf the fire rate ,nerf the damage 50% . nerf them on the pumpkin launcher . that would be great. we have be asking for a while now.

what does mass basters have to do with pumpkin gun? nerf the fire rate ,nerf the damage 50% . nerf them on the pumpkin launcher . that would be great. we have be asking for a while now.
    Those are some pretty heavy nerfs if I do so say myself. Anyone could flat out say nerf this without any real argument.

The pumpkin is a explosive and moves slowly making it easy to avoid especially with the gear based on explosion defense.
    You can survive 6 pumpkins with decent defense.
    You can flat out avoid them all together with hibernal syn paired with blast shield if ur movement is ok...

Mbs don’t need a 50% dmg reduction or fr. Maybe 20% for damage but even then nobody wants mbs reduced to absolute nothingness. Actually make a decent argument :/
    Not easy. Just simple.