+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen_Aingeal View Post
    It's like watching a very poorly written cartoon for kids, seeing you interact with yourself across different profiles.

Spoiler:
    Teehee... hahaha... good one!

Quote Originally Posted by JOCCO5150 View Post
    Funny how all these join dates are March 2018
    I´ve been away for a very long time and 2050 is a wish come true, better late than never i guess, but that´s not the issue now.
    Back in the day the Defiant Few were more like a concept that some of the old players started to use on other games cause we stoped playing the game (for various reasons).
    Don´t really remember it to be a clan 3 or 4 years ago.
    But, hey i´m old, i could be wrong.
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by drackiller View Post
    I´ve been away for a very long time and 2050 is a wish come true, better late than never i guess, but that´s not the issue now.
    Back in the day the Defiant Few were more like a concept that some of the old players started to use on other games cause we stoped playing the game (for various reasons).
    LOL
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...ag-Defiant-Few

bro i made the clan before defiant few was the wave
    GamerTag - PurePlayinSerb
    Clan - Defiant Few (Founder)
    Character Name - Stinger

Quote Originally Posted by BLOODxENIGMA View Post
    Greetings to all who inquire. As many of you know, the Browncoats have returned under the guidance of our wise and powerful leader. Together, we have laid the foundation for the future of the Defiance realm. The takeover has begun, and now an unstoppable force awaits you all. We have begun raising our army, and many of you have already shed your old colors and have conformed to the new order of the Browncoats. This pleases us, but there are many who are still apart of the oppressed. Open your eyes and see the world as the Browncoats do. We do not require your insolence. All we ask from you, is your undying loyalty to the organization, and to our wise and powerful leader.
    This is so lame lol
    IGT: VVinch/ PS-NA /CLAN: ONE-8-SEVEN SYNDICATE

Quote Originally Posted by drackiller View Post
    LOL
    Heyyyyyyy... long time, no see good sir!

Quote Originally Posted by PurePlayinSerb View Post
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...ag-Defiant-Few

bro i made the clan before defiant few was the wave
    Like i said in my post , i could be wrong and looks like i´m in fact wrong.
    But i remember it more like a trend, damn man i was part of that trend.

Hello to you BLOODxENIGMA.

This is Temos. i was the CSO Clan Support Organiser working on The Browncoats restoration work in recent years. I worked to uncover the truth of the clan's past, its collapse, clearing The Freemasons clan who were wrongfully accused, then was trying to restore the clan etc

i think i talked to / was working with past Browncoat members and at one point I was in contact with the founder Rooster. The last Browncoat I think to contact me was DaBootyGetta on the 14th August 2016, who I was told was the acting founder, after JackAcidoo left the clan.

If you haven't already you ought to check out this link which starts at page 30 of the original Browncoats recruitment thread which is still up, and was last posted on in 2017.

i suggest you read through things from page 30 to the last page, page 36, so that you can understand what has taken place in recent years.

The uncovering of the truth of the past collapse of the clan, the clearing of the Freemasons who were wrongly accused of taking over the clan website, the things that came out of talking to Rooster etc

Time may pass, tho my commitment to the Browncoats cause is present today.

Who tho is your leader?

thanks

Temos - Community Support Organiser

Quote Originally Posted by TITUS_THE_ACCUSER View Post
    Don't listen to this guy. He'll betray the browncoats like he betrayed me....
    TITUS what do you mean?

-last thing i saw on browncots clan msg was that everyone was leaving for destiny.
    -played destiny-only saw a few from browncoats
    -came back to defiance and no one was ever on for a long time so i finally left
    -i very much doubt these ppl w/ join dates of 2018 are from the original clan/likely the same guy-
    as mentioned above

Quote Originally Posted by LITTLE B1RD View Post
    -last thing i saw on browncots clan msg was that everyone was leaving for destiny.
    -played destiny-only saw a few from browncoats
    -came back to defiance and no one was ever on for a long time so i finally left
    -i very much doubt these ppl w/ join dates of 2018 are from the original clan/likely the same guy-
    as mentioned above
    LITTLE b1RD this is Temos - Clan Support Organiser - Browncoats clan - Defiance. tho i'm not an original member of the clan, i came on the scene in early 2015, after the clan's supposed collapse.

Last time i checked the Browncoats clan still existed on Defiance in late 2016 tho under the radar, and may still exist. If that is no longer the case, then the clear person with the rights to restore the clan on Defiance, would be myself as the Clan Support Organiser of the Browncoats clan as supported by the original founder Redneck / Rooster.

I would advise you not to treat DaRkCha0sMagiC as a representative of the Browncoats clan, until they can prove they possess rights to the clan.

i'm preparing to email Reaper and Rooster on this matter too.

If you wish to you can check through pages 30 to 36 of this Browncoats thread http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...t=DaBootyGetta for info on the restoration work of the past recent years, my part in that etc

thank you for your time

Temos