+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    It blows me away that all these ppl thought that Trion would let you transfer everything over to the new game. While I do understand ppl have spent thousands of dollars and hours on this game and you want to be compensated for it. But what 5yo game that is upgrading platforms is going to let you transfer everything? They want to start fresh and leave all that baggage behind. Plus they know they'll be more money to be made this way, it's a business. All the Valor system will be is a leg up on ppl who never played the original Defiance, till the bit store opens.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin9572 View Post
    It blows me away that all these ppl thought that Trion would let you transfer everything over to the new game. While I do understand ppl have spent thousands of dollars and hours on this game and you want to be compensated for it. But what 5yo game that is upgrading platforms is going to let you transfer everything? They want to start fresh and leave all that baggage behind. Plus they know they'll be more money to be made this way, it's a business. All the Valor system will be is a leg up on ppl who never played the original Defiance, till the bit store opens.
    The thing is, it's not a new game. That's what is getting people so annoyed
    -Anto PC NA

Valor system reminds me of Ex Inanis system somehow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    We also want honesty and transparency. Don't say one thing and then do another. And silence is worst of all. Don't say our voices matter and just completely ignore us.
    Quote Originally Posted by defiancegame View Post
    How hard will it be to bring the HUNT back? Remove nerfs and let us enjoy it before it's gone!
    ``Some people can't leave things be, they have to ruin it for everyone else!``

Quote Originally Posted by Antony Harrist View Post

"Shadow of the Colossus" isn't a new game but I haven't seen the villagers running to get their pitch forks and torches because they bought it when it came out for the PS2.

Quote Originally Posted by r1p View Post
    "Shadow of the Colossus" isn't a new game but I haven't seen the villagers running to get their pitch forks and torches because they bought it when it came out for the PS2.
    Totally agreed, and thanks for the "reminder"... I need to pick SoTC on PS4 sometime soon.

Just want those PS2 feels back in my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Antony Harrist View Post
    Ok so it's basically a reskinned dumbed down version...

Quote Originally Posted by KevinVonBach View Post
    Totally agreed, and thanks for the "reminder"... I need to pick SoTC on PS4 sometime soon.

Just want those PS2 feels back in my life.
    Yeah I miss the PS2 days!

-Has been here since the full price original release
    -Actively had patron for years
    -Bought just about every bundle from 2014 to 2017
    +Doesn't feel ripped off knowing all previous purchases from bit store will somehow convert to Valor
    ~Hopes there are worthy valor rewards
    ~Not stressed if there isn't, will trade for the things like I have the last 4 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Chump Norris View Post
    I don't think you could max pursuit rating in a week even if you had a team taking turns playing your character nonstop.
    Impossible for sure. Just the expedition pursuits alone would take more than a week.

psn eyeamabeazt
    Ps3 IGN Beezst
    Ps4 IGN

Defiance Terminators

Defiance 2050 Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/620335361631550/

Valor System is a joke

Think with me: Valor system works by making purchases and doing pursuits aswell. But how can I finish the pursuits if some of them can't be completed? There are some problems I have atm: I can't finish Marin pursuits because I need to complete a sidemission called "Essential Stabilization". But this mission, I don't know why, is not available for me. I made all the sides available hoping to unlock it, and I got unlucky. The same thing happens to almost all the sidemissions around Sausalito. I have to complete the missions "Angels of Death", but they are not available for me too.

The question here is: WHY?

If this is related by the fact that I reseted the Season 1 Main missions, ok, I finish them again and try. But if it's not, why they are not shown in the map? I NEED TO COMPLETE THEM.

Sig by Tauriiel
    Assista aos meus vídeos/Watch my videos
    Playing at: PS3 NA / Só vem!! >>> Galaxy Rangers xBrazilx PSN