+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Valor Store Ideas

Quote Originally Posted by Zephkial View Post
    Greetings, Arkhunters! Got some breaking news for you guys. Inventory Slots will be available for purchase at the Valor vendor. We plan to make them pretty cheap to purchase, using Valor Commendations. Can also confirm that character boosts will also be available through the Valor vendor.
    Man, I just captured this entire post to a PDF file. This is a promise I really want to see you keep. Thank you!

Folks, only Bentu raised the important and essential question, Trion hasn't given us the pricing/conversion table for the Valor currency. Therefore Trion can debase the currency to their liking. Dont be deceived by enticement telling that inventory slots would be cheap, Cheap in reference to what? Think twice for everything promised/said by Trion, past history have painted their character.
    In game: David Ringo

Yeah I'd like clarification too.

If D2050 has inventory slots available for valor (presumably it'll also be available for bits), and in D2013 I spent bits to get my Inventory to (in my case) 226 or so, will I be getting a 'refund' of bits in the form of valor that would allow me to buy inventory? What is the ratio? Enough valor to go back to my 226 from 100? Somewhere in between? Somewhere low in between?

Granted in D2013 the only reason I needed so many inventory slots were mostly for mods, seasonal mods mostly. Though I would say I did have a hundred something guns too.

Largely I had all those guns because well, elemental differences of the same gun type. Then there's seasonal special attribute guns of a type. And since we never had off-character storage, I had to lug everything around. Anyway, what would my 'valor refund' look like? Can I see what it is/will be now on my D2013 char? I just logged back in the other night to start valor activities so don't have any earned from that yet, but it'd be nice to know what I have 'stored' from spending real money on the game over the past 5 years/etc.

The yellow suit looks bright.Hope thay have other colours.

Can I use Valor to buy Class Unlocks for Assault, Assassin, Guardian, Combat Medic, or Demolitionist.
    Can I unlock exclusive new gear?
    Does it deliver value comparative to loss of all progress and compensation for previous purchases? (from a player perspective)

Quote Originally Posted by ttoomm View Post
    The yellow suit looks bright.Hope thay have other colours.
    It's a reskinned VBI infiltrator suit if I recall correctly. There are a number of other color schemes for it in Defiance 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by Malificarr View Post
    It's a reskinned VBI infiltrator suit if I recall correctly. There are a number of other color schemes for it in Defiance 2013.
    Yes I want my liberty infiltrator outfit

psn eyeamabeazt
    Ps3 IGN Beezst
    Ps4 IGN Jocco

Defiance Terminators

Defiance 2050 Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/620335361631550/

Yes, it is. BTW, when I saw it on the livestream, I immediately thought "inverted colors Iron Man". Did not like.

Ty i forgot the name. I had the blue one mix with a little red with red stars on each arm.It looks like captain america lol.

My list -

Inventory slots and loadouts should just transfer (which I thought was happening anyway?) over without having to use Valour to buy again.

I see in live stream they said its bits bought and pursuit rating. What about those of us that had bought the game and other stuff that was not bought by bits? Like the season pass and other account upgrades? Will they be counted towards Valour (just curious)?

Only title I want is my Old School title. Its the only one i use.

Some of the Vehicle/outfit/head skins that are bought with Valour should be ones only available from Valour spending. Unique skins that can't be bought anywhere else.

Would love Hellbug themed skins (like what they did with Volge skins). Would also love a vehicle that looks like Monarch Hellbug. But with wheels

More variety of vehicle types, including hover vehicles.

More colour variations of skins (like what you can pick when buying a vehicle).

Weapon skins.

Cheeseburgers.

What benefits (if different to D13) will patron pass have? Will you get Bits with Patron pass renewals (as you do (their own currency) in many other subbed MMO's)?

PC-EU D2050
    In Game - Elastikspastik
    http://www.youtube.com/user/elastikspastik