+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Valor Store Ideas

Valor Store Ideas

As of now (as far as I know) the only things that will be available for us to purchase with Valor Commendations are titles and outfits. I've seen lots of people talking about what specific titles and outfits they want, but other than that I don't think I've seen many other suggestions for what other types of things they'd like.

I believe towards the end of the last livestream someone (maybe Mobi?) mentioned that they were open to more ideas for things to be made available for purchase with VC, so I figured I'd get a list started:

1. Vehicles - I've seen talk of people listing specific vehicles they want in 2050, but I think they were mostly referring to transferring them with their character. Since that probably isn't going to happen, I think vehicles would be a good addition to the VC store.

(Side note - the titles/outfits that we can buy with VC are ONLY going to be available for purchase with VC right? In other words, no one besides original Defiance vets can have these titles/outfits? If that's the case, the same should be done for the vehicles and anything else that ends up in the store. None of the things in the Valor Store should be able to be obtained at any point in 2050 other than by Defiance vets in order to keep them exclusive and unique.)

2. Ark Cores - I believe Ark Cores is what the team kept referring to in the last livestream which seems to be the new replacement for Arkforge. If I still have VC left over after buying my favorite title/outfit/vehicle or whatever, I'd be interested in stocking up on some Ark Cores for later use in the game.

3. Weapons - I know this idea isn't as likely, but it would still be nice to have a few weapons in the Valor Store. These don't have to be like jackpots (or prototypes I think they're going to be called now), they could just be decent weapons that are unique and exclusive to the Valor Store that will eventually become even more rare as time goes on.

If anyone has other ideas feel free to contribute!

Edit: Ideally, every current title/outfit/vehicle available in Defiance should be available in the Valor Store so that everyone will be able to purchase their favorite. But since that isn't likely, it would be really nice to have a thread started that lists every title/outfit/vehicle in Defiance, and then we can vote on the ones we want to see in 2050. I know that would be a long list, but I think it'd be much better than people having to post their favorite ones that they happen to think of off the top of their head in different places all over the forum.

Edit 2: If someone hasn't unlocked a certain title in Defiance that's going to be in the Valor Store, they shouldn't be able to purchase that title with VC. For example, a popular one I've seen people requesting is the Insomniac title for playing during EXL 2013. I never earned that title, so it wouldn't be fair to those that did if I was able to buy it in the Valor Store and have that above my name in 2050.
    Platform: PC/NA --- IGN: Krapping Koala --- Clan: The ZODIAC
    ---

Quote Originally Posted by Krapping Koala View Post
    As of now (as far as I know) the only things that will be available for us to purchase with Valor Commendations are titles and outfits. I've seen lots of people talking about what specific titles and outfits they want, but other than that I don't think I've seen many other suggestions for what other types of things they'd like.

I believe towards the end of the last livestream someone (maybe Mobi?) mentioned that they were open to more ideas for things to be made available for purchase with VC, so I figured I'd get a list started:

1. Vehicles - I've seen talk of people listing specific vehicles they want in 2050, but I think they were mostly referring to transferring them with their character. Since that probably isn't going to happen, I think vehicles would be a good addition to the VC store.

(Side note - the titles/outfits that we can buy with VC are ONLY going to be available for purchase with VC right? In other words, no one besides original Defiance vets can have these titles/outfits? If that's the case, the same should be done for the vehicles and anything else that ends up in the store. None of the things in the Valor Store should be able to be obtained at any point in 2050 other than by Defiance vets in order to keep them exclusive and unique.)

2. Ark Cores - I believe Ark Cores is what the team kept referring to in the last livestream which seems to be the new replacement for Arkforge. If I still have VC left over after buying my favorite title/outfit/vehicle or whatever, I'd be interested in stocking up on some Ark Cores for later use in the game.

3. Weapons - I know this idea isn't as likely, but it would still be nice to have a few weapons in the Valor Store. These don't have to be like jackpots (or prototypes I think they're going to be called now), they could just be decent weapons that are unique and exclusive to the Valor Store that will eventually become even more rare as time goes on.

If anyone has other ideas feel free to contribute!
    I'm thinking maybe not weapons themselves, but unique valor only weapon skins, or vehicle skins. That way they have nothing to do with performance.

psn eyeamabeazt
    Ps3 IGN Beezst
    Ps4 IGN

Defiance Terminators

Defiance 2050 Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/620335361631550/

Quote Originally Posted by JOCCO5150 View Post
    I'm thinking maybe not weapons themselves, but unique valor only weapon skins, or vehicle skins. That way they have nothing to do with performance.
    Ohh yea skins would be a good idea
    Platform: PC/NA --- IGN: Krapping Koala --- Clan: The ZODIAC
    ---

They do mention character boosts as well on the 2050 site

5.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #5
    Greetings, Arkhunters! Got some breaking news for you guys. Inventory Slots will be available for purchase at the Valor vendor. We plan to make them pretty cheap to purchase, using Valor Commendations. Can also confirm that character boosts will also be available through the Valor vendor.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephkial View Post
    Greetings, Arkhunters! Got some breaking news for you guys. Inventory Slots will be available for purchase at the Valor vendor. We plan to make them pretty cheap to purchase, using Valor Commendations. Can also confirm that character boosts will also be available through the Valor vendor.
    Rather have that than none but why not allow inventory slots themselves to transfer? Thisll anger many ppl...
    Not easy. Just simple.

Quote Originally Posted by CalamityDusk View Post
    Rather have that than none but why not allow inventory slots themselves to transfer? Thisll anger many ppl...
    well considering most inventory slots were purchased with bits, im sure they will be compensated with valor to buy more inventory slots if they choose to
    GamerTag - PurePlayinSerb
    Clan - Defiant Few (Founder)
    Character Name - Stinger

inventory slot werent cheap . alot of us spent alot of money on them. they are account upgrades . they should transfer . i guess trion is listening to us yet again .

Quote Originally Posted by PurePlayinSerb View Post
    well considering most inventory slots were purchased with bits, im sure they will be compensated with valor to buy more inventory slots if they choose to
    I never said they wouldn't be compensated. Im assuming this as well, the official posts were very clear.

Valor is gained through pursuit rating and bits bought. That being said you would just be buying inventory slots instead of using them on the titles or outfits. It would make much more sense to allow inventory slots to transfer since it is a account upgrade.
    Not easy. Just simple.

How about additional classes for sale in the Valor program? Especially unique ones.