+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Browncoats LOOKING for TOP MERHANTS!

When Defiance 2050 comes out I want to be ready to have The Browncoat Merchants in place ready to stabilize the market place for all Defiance 2050 players as I & my Merchants make mountains of scipt. We will grind for all the weapons and will sell them all at cheaper and fair prices beating out the competition to where they will be forced by my hand to drop their prices or simply just collect their weapons only two choices that they really have. We will put in the work and provide the armory. You just set back and finally have the best firearms for less the price. Finally Merchants I wish to speak to you if you are interested in my plan please comment.
    Thank you

-The GREAT MASTER-
    XBL DaRkCha0sMagiC

PSN Papa_Bloodlust

#Browncoats2050

now if only things in game actually worked like that. but reality is it never will

All the items in 2050 will be cookie cutter copies and available to all. Unique guns, subject to rng will not exist as we know them now. This will alleviate the need to trade with other players. There may also be an auction house, further deminishing the need for trade.
    Have the devs confirmed clans for 2050? Maybe no browncoats after all.

We will have clans don't worry and we will have fair and open trades Browncoats will have the best loot come to us and our Partners!
    XBL DaRkCha0sMagiC

PSN Papa_Bloodlust

#Browncoats2050

Quote Originally Posted by DaRkCha0sMagiC View Post
    When Defiance 2050 comes out I want to be ready to have The Browncoat Merchants in place ready to stabilize the market place for all Defiance 2050 players as I & my Merchants make mountains of scipt. We will grind for all the weapons and will sell them all at cheaper and fair prices beating out the competition to where they will be forced by my hand to drop their prices or simply just collect their weapons only two choices that they really have. We will put in the work and provide the armory. You just set back and finally have the best firearms for less the price. Finally Merchants I wish to speak to you if you are interested in my plan please comment.
    Thank you

-The GREAT MASTER-
    I feel like I'm missing out on information that only could be provided by a member of one of the founding clans. Can you please explain what "MERHANTS" are and how they make us better players? I Googled it and the first result returned was for "rip-off merhants" in Brazil. Are you saying that to succeed we need to avoid "rip-off merhants" or become "rip-off merhants"? Also, why it would matter where the "rip-off merhants" are from? Do the best "rip-off merhants" only come from Brazil or can anyone be good at it?

I apologize for all of the questions but I feel like I can't be the best player that I can be unless I truly understand what you are trying to convey.

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C...=2048&bih=1022

Type o bro Merchants*
    XBL DaRkCha0sMagiC

PSN Papa_Bloodlust

#Browncoats2050

We aren’t even sure there is trading in 2050 !
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Stranger View Post

Something for the livestream maybe?

I will be in attendance for the live stream will be very active on the chat for Browncoats Business and asking questions to find out what us as a community need to know
    XBL DaRkCha0sMagiC

PSN Papa_Bloodlust

#Browncoats2050

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Stranger View Post
    Trading will be there if was a big reason the game succeeded.
    XBL DaRkCha0sMagiC

PSN Papa_Bloodlust

#Browncoats2050