Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DaRkCha0sMagiC View Post
    You're gonna be waiting a long time.
    4 months is long??

PSN-Brianflipside
    EGO-6000+
    Clan-Valhalla Rising--Rank:Leader
    Clan Rank-3250+

Vahalla Recruiting Good People: http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...ing-Recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by edispilfnairb View Post
    4 months is long??
    I'm not only one making Type Os let me fix that 4 Years*
    XBL DaRkCha0sMagiC

PSN Papa_Bloodlust

#Browncoats2050

Your clan withered away the first year. Most joined new clans. Having a clan name for 4 years does not make a clan. Got a picture of your clan rating?

PSN-Brianflipside
    EGO-6000+
    Clan-Valhalla Rising--Rank:Leader
    Clan Rank-3250+

Vahalla Recruiting Good People: http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...ing-Recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by edispilfnairb View Post
    Your clan withered away the first year. Most joined new clans. Having a clan name for 4 years does not make a clan. Got a picture of your clan rating?
    We will be around the entire Defiance 2050 Campaign and beyond we will establish a brand Browncoats will be the talk of the land
    XBL DaRkCha0sMagiC

PSN Papa_Bloodlust

#Browncoats2050

defiance 2050 wont have trading devs said so in the livestream that trading wont exsist.

Moskyrath Rosenthal
    Underrated God
    Ps3 NA
    PSN Name: Moskyrath13
    Character Name: Moskyrath
    Clan: Remnants of Despair

Quote Originally Posted by Moskyrath View Post
    defiance 2050 wont have trading devs said so in the livestream that trading wont exsist.
    They said trading would most likely come later. Might even be able to trade bits

psn eyeamabeazt
    Ps3 IGN Beezst
    Ps4 IGN Jocco

Ps3 Defiance Terminators
    Ps4 Devils Rejects

Defiance 2050 Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/620335361631550/

If he's avid as he appears looks like browncoats will strive for a few hopefully longer then last time. Good luck sir stay motivated and positive.looking forward to hopefully seeing yall bring positivity this time around. If trading is around i always have fair prices and deals but i stay out of big clans.
    GT x210x W3ST---Xbox360

Quote Originally Posted by DaRkCha0sMagiC View Post
    You're gonna be waiting a long time.
    dont have to wait , it already has failed. if you were so intent on rebuilding youd be spamming zone in game and no one has yet to see evidence of this.
    as for merchants, if you actually played the game and had any kind of rep at all youd already have them , but not any of the top ones and hate to say it but all the top merchants are gonna be in the same clan on 2050 or remain in their current clans. you will have to settle for the bottom feeders

Quote Originally Posted by west View Post
    If he's avid as he appears looks like browncoats will strive for a few hopefully longer then last time. Good luck sir stay motivated and positive.looking forward to hopefully seeing yall bring positivity this time around. If trading is around i always have fair prices and deals but i stay out of big clans.
    welcome back bud. ya might want to read all the posts. theres nothing positive about them so they are already starting on the wrong foot.

Quote Originally Posted by richardkrainium View Post
    welcome back bud. ya might want to read all the posts. theres nothing positive about them so they are already starting on the wrong foot.
    Oh im to lazy for that i mean by his motivation. And thank you sir i sadly will.not be on xbox this go around if youre on ps4 let me know though man. Hey if he's aiming for attention for his clan since old browncoats died while ago and few vets around he's doing a decent job so far.
    GT x210x W3ST---Xbox360