+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by JOCCO5150 View Post
    The only person with browncoats clan rights in 2050 is the first person to log on and claim the name.
    to make things clearer,

i was talking of this guy who's trying to claim leadership of The Browncoats, as in the clan that Rooster founded. There's no issue with people creating their own clan with the same name on Defiance or Defiance 2050.

It's that this guy is trying to claim that he's carrying on the clan that Rooster founded. That is the issue.

Wasn't talking of the in-game mechanics of who has what name. Was talking of this guy who's trying to claim that the Browncoats clan of Rooster, Lord Utu Reaver, JackAcidoo, DaBootyGetta, is the clan he now leads.

Whatever it's technical name, the clan is more than that. It's its history, its clan culture, the clan memories of the people who made it what it is.

if this guy wants to create a new Browncoats clan, go ahead. He just can't claim he's carrying on the Browncoats clan that Rooster founded, if no one has given him permission to.

it's basic clan stuff.

the wow thing is that Rooster, the original founder of the Browncoats clan on Defiance, has returned to the community today, to comment on this matter

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...hlight=Rooster

Quote Originally Posted by OCOMOS TEM View Post
    the wow thing is that Rooster, the original founder of the Browncoats clan on Defiance, has returned to the community today, to comment on this matter

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...hlight=Rooster
    No one is bothered about you or this rooster repeated comments about talks of you running a clang that dont exist no more.I bet 100% ther will be no rise of the browncoats, as i said in an other comments about this , move on times have changed

Quote Originally Posted by ttoomm View Post
    No one is bothered about you or this rooster repeated comments about talks of you running a clang that dont exist no more.I bet 100% ther will be no rise of the browncoats, as i said in an other comments about this , move on times have changed
    you think you speak for every person of the community, when you say no one is bothered over this? people were in the past. the Browncoats work i was part of in the past i received thanks for from people of the community. you can see some of that here on the actual Browncoats thread http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...ght=browncoats

i'm sure many people do not care. i think some people would care though. that's the people that matter in this.

What's clear is that you haven't paid attention to what is taking place.

i wasn't here over this matter to try to recreate the Browncoats clan.i was here to oppose this person DaRkCha0sMagiC who's trying to recreate the Browncoats clan and talking to the community with disrespectful language in the course of that.

please pay attention to what is actually happening.

he's a copy of one of my responses to another of your posts:

Quote Originally Posted by ttoomm View Post
    you for real? You think your the only one to run a clang ther are people that have played this game from day and we got you that left the game trying to claim people dont know what thay are doing. You are the one with a failed clang. And all this bull about memory this and that sounds role played, dont know what your trying to achieve but if its trying to start up the browncoats it will not be the same.

"all this bull about memory this and that sounds role played"

It isn't it's truth, it's passion, it's commitment that's come over the years, from early or mid 2012 when i started out with clans on other games. in my time i was part of perhaps 40 clans over the years on games, not counting teams, organisations, other groups or movements etc

perhaps you don't have as strong a connection with the clans you're part of, if you can't tell the truth of my words.

"dont know what your trying to achieve but if its trying to start up the browncoats it will not be the same."

if you don't know what i'm trying to achieve, even tho i've made it clear on so many posts, perhaps you ought to try to pay attention more serious try reading my posts properly.

"if its trying to start up the browncoats it will not be the same."

it isn't. wow you really missed the point.

it's trying to prevent the DaRkCha0sMagiC person from trying to restart the Browncoats clan, when firstly it may still exist on Defiance under DaBootyGetta or a successor, and secondly when DaRkCha0sMagiC appears to have no rights to recreate the clan whatsoever.

That's why I've returned as the Browncoats Clan Support Organiser to confront this guy. That's why Rooster, the original founder of the clan, returned to the forums out of retirement from the community, to talk on this matter.

At this point, even if the clan no longer exists, we're not trying to restart the Browncoats clan, we're opposing this DaRkCha0sMagiC person who has put this type of language out there:

- “The takeover has begun, and now an unstoppable force awaits you all. We have begun raising our army, and many of you have already shed your old colors and have conformed to the new order of the Browncoats.”

- “The Browncoats are back and we will take over Defiance. If you want to show your allegiance to me and our cult you will know how to find me. Browncoats are back.. you have been warned.”

- “We do not need your welcoming. If you're not here to join or to sign a trading agreement then scram.”

- “We do not form Alliances with the weak. Only the strong shall survive while the weak must perish.”

this DaRkCha0sMagiC person, who to my knowledge has expressed no rights to the clan, is talking in a disrespectful way to the community. It is that and DaRkCha0sMagiC's talk of recreating the Browncoats clan that i've come to oppose.

it wasn't my purpose to try to recreate the clan.

to the community, the Browncoats clan is still active, under the acting leader DaBootyGetta,

who has commented on this matter on the Browncoats PSA:

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...lan-Matter-PSA

29 - 03 - 2018 - DaBootyGetta: "I just wanted to say that the Browncoats are still active and only a couple still play but i am still acting founder"

this means that the OP of this thread is talking of restoring a clan that exists on Defiance today.

I hope 2050 has a "The Exchange" type of option.