Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Soo....

Soo....

Is this true? No more trading in 2050?
    "If Defiance had more content , we wouldn't have time to troll"
    "Guns shots sound like cans being thrown at the floor"
    "Defiance is just Warframe but without the flips"
    "Only Disappointments get transferred"
    "Having to deal with this companie's rng structure gives worse odds than the powerball!"
    "Hey Trion! Thanks for that time machine called Defiance 2050! Just one problem -It only goes backwards!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bentu View Post
    Yes...............
    And im turned off.. welp oldfiance we're not getting a divorce after all.
    "Having to deal with this companie's rng structure gives worse odds than the powerball!"
    "Hey Trion! Thanks for that time machine called Defiance 2050! Just one problem -It only goes backwards!"

They are morphing D50 into a completely different game that D13 was...

One of the main reasons I got so addicted to the game was how unique it was. Now, it'll be like so many other games out there. I highly doubt I will log in as many hours or purchase as many bits as in the past.

It's a damned shame...
    "It is what it is..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    I can assure you that we care deeply about Defiance.
    PSN-rebtattoo
    PS3na IGN-Reb Aingeal
    187 Syndicate

PS4 IGN - Reb

Literally everyone will be the same.....like 0 types of variety...

it is very strange thinking of this game without trading. I mean its a social aspect as well. Taking a social aspect out of a mmo is weird.

Quote Originally Posted by SHiftt87 View Post
    is it very strange thinking of this game without trading. I mean its a social aspect as well. Taking a social aspect out of a mmo is weird.
    Same thing I thought to myself when I heard the news on today's stream...
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Show me a game from the same segment range that doesn’t lose its audience after 7 years of existence."
    Warframe: "Hold our beer."
    Imagine peddling bit store trash rather than fixing the game in 2020.

2050 looks really generic ,my main toon is a vetern which when the game first started your toon was good with all gun types but best with assault rifles and smg's ,survivalist was a sniper type , mechanic was a det guy and i forgot the other one, but they scraped that idea but it looks like they picked it up in 2050 .So if you picked vetern you were mostly good with an assault rifle but not so good with a sniper or det but could still use them .It looks like pvp will be a little more balanced and gear wont be a factor so thats a good thing but it makes it kinda plain .I never really traded so i dont care about that ,so what are we chasing for loot drops whats the advantage are we tryn to get to give us the edge over the next guy .

As a long time mmo player I find mmo's that follow the "give us the edge over the next guy" formula isn't fun. For instance the pvp in the game currently is horrid. no point in doing it unless you have a very specific set of perks going and wepons, shields equipped. I can't stand that. in PVE it should be team work. not oh my score was higher then the 20 other people at this arkfall. PVE stands for player versus environment, I think peolpe forget that. it's not a competition in PVE its suppose to be team work. the class system I think will make it feel like its more of a team work built game. Taking trading out is also taking away from the teamwork aspect. it's like we are "trading" one for the other. Pun intended

There's still gonna be a meta on 2050....since people are saying there's going to be alot of uniqueness in this game, it'll be different and better.....yea whatever wait till you see 75% of your server with only assault class equipped with specific perks/egos....pffft.