+ Reply to Thread

@TrionMobi - @trioncreators Please help

So for close to a week now I've been trying to get a hold of someone at trion because I'm having an issue with my creators program.

I've pm'd on here, asked mods on Fridays stream tweeted and pm'd on Twitter, emailed multiple people and still no response. Making a post on the forums is my last ditch effort.

If anyone has had success getting in contact with Mobi please let me know how! And how long it took for a response! Or if hey you know Mobi you read this please contact me as soon as you can. I'm sure if there was any queue I'd have been put to the top by at least one of the forms of contact I've tried to make.

I will give credit where it is due Mobi has been very good at replying to me, I will pm u his email
    usually takes him about a day to reply, not that I am complaining I bet he is busy.
    www.chaosclan.xyz
    disconnect parody https://youtu.be/ndozn_qDVJI
    defiance pax parody https://youtu.be/wpIwZeuJZAU
    professor chaos69
    founder chaos crew pc/na
    all players welcome

Thank you. I appreciate it. I have messages him on his email before. Maybe give it another day or two and try again.

What issue are you having?

Quote Originally Posted by Altras View Post
    What issue are you having?
    I input my creators code on the wrong account. An account that doesn't have any trion characters linked to it. Was hoping to get it reset or something. Even if not. At least just let me know it can't be done so I can just forget it. But I'm sure they can simply just apply it to the right account and take it off the one I accidentally put it on.

It's likely they'd just give you another creator code. Did you try the creator email?

Quote Originally Posted by Altras View Post
    It's likely they'd just give you another creator code. Did you try the creator email?
    Yes I've tried the email and the Twitter. Probably just in a long queue and eventually they'll get to me. Hope that's the case. Also never got a message from winning the draw in Fridays stream. Although i think everyone is still waiting on a response for that.

8.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #8
    Good morning, Arkhunters. Give Mobi some time to respond. He's a pretty busy guy right now, getting prepared for GDC. If you don't hear back from him after next week, send me a DM and I'll poke at him.

9.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #9
    Hey there,

Should be set now, please check your emails. Thanks for your patience and no need to post personal or account related requests on the general forums for future reference. Thanks!
    Scott "Mobi" Jasper
    Community Manager

Quote Originally Posted by TrionMobi View Post
    Hey there,

Should be set now, please check your emails. Thanks for your patience and no need to post personal or account related requests on the general forums for future reference. Thanks!
    Thank you Mobi much appreciated! Have a good time at GDC!