+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by defiancegame View Post
    They can do great stuff with this game but i don't know why they aren't doing anything
    They might yet. Who knows.
    In Game - Elastikspastik
    PC-EU D2050
    Clan - Red Thugs
    http://www.youtube.com/user/elastikspastik

2.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by neko_gunner View Post
    People have been focusing on what they can carry over from Defiance to Defiance 2050 I haven't seen another important question asked:

Is there going to be more story content (at launch and beyond) expanding upon the story that has been told so far in our current Defiance game?

Last time we got something was in regards to the shrill. Are we going to see any new story content or is this simply a port to current general hardware with mechanic changes involved? The small bit of game play we saw on the stream was at Happy Pow farms doing the same repeat mission to smash the eggs and rescue the guy for Cooper.

I for one want the story to continue. Chasing arkfalls is fun and all, but I want to know WHY we are still in Paradise when there is an entire planet to explore.
    Yes, we are aiming to expand upon the story in Defiance 2050, and are focusing on building a great foundation at launch first. This includes new and improved leveling, class, and weapon systems for players, along with server stability improvements and bug fixes.

We have a lot of things planned for the road ahead and closer to launch we can go into more detail about bringing new end game content, missions, and more to the Defiance world. We’re taking a look at feedback from beta, forums, and our social platforms as we continue developing Defiance 2050 and look forward to the future.
    Scott "Mobi" Jasper
    Community Manager

Quote Originally Posted by TrionMobi View Post
    Yes, we are aiming to expand upon the story in Defiance 2050, and are focusing on building a great foundation at launch first. This includes new and improved leveling, class, and weapon systems for players, along with server stability improvements and bug fixes.

We have a lot of things planned for the road ahead and closer to launch we can go into more detail about bringing new end game content, missions, and more to the Defiance world. We’re taking a look at feedback from beta, forums, and our social platforms as we continue developing Defiance 2050 and look forward to the future.
    I like what you're saying. Can't wait to see how the story will go. This is the kind of things I like to hear
    In Game - Elastikspastik
    PC-EU D2050
    Clan - Red Thugs

Exactly. They have no plans for more story right now on the boards, they are trying to get 2050 ready for launch. Hopefully, they actually develop 2050 to include new regions and have some fun with new storylines to go in them. For now, expect the exact same story scenes that existed in 2013.

The only story element mentioned during the livestreams is Destromathe stating there will be a brief quest (short series?) for each class when it's introduced upon unlocking it for yourself.

2050 PC/NA Founder: Babydoll (with permission from Professor Chaos) aka Babydahl, Bloody Natasha, Kylarran in Defiance
    Defiance PC/NA Founders: Professor Chaos and Iron Death, RIP brother

Where the sun comes out daytime & the moon nighttime

Hmm...yes, like Elastik Spastik, I say that "I like what you're saying" & "This is the kind of things I like to hear".
    But there's this one thing I'd like to ask & that is:

You talk the talk. Can you walk the walk?

Quote Originally Posted by Elastik Spastik View Post
    I like what you're saying. Can't wait to see how the story will go. This is the kind of things I like to hear
    I might be wrong but a fue live streams ago thay mentioned that thay will be expanding the story on the new classes,i say i might be wrong because my kids was kicking off and Didn't cach it,it was like the devs was a mimic.Lol

Quote Originally Posted by ttoomm View Post
    I might be wrong but a fue live streams ago thay mentioned that thay will be expanding the story on the new classes,i say i might be wrong because my kids was kicking off and Didn't cach it,it was like the devs was a mimic.Lol
    I am hoping it goes way beyond just the classes. I have no child this weekend so will be watching the livestream later
    In Game - Elastikspastik
    PC-EU D2050
    Clan - Red Thugs

We’re taking a look at feedback from beta, forums, and our social platforms as we continue developing Defiance 2050 and look forward to the future.
    Still unable to access the 2050 forums, so I sincerely hope the feedback/bug threads from this forum were actually logged and looked into by the dev team. I even went as far as to send a tweet (or two) to @DefianceGame to let them know about the bugs I encountered.

Really wish we were told about what was needed to access 2050 forums before we signed up for the beta. Would've made a world of difference, I think.
    PS4 NA - Pine Tarr - Castithan - <Shanje Liro> - EGO: 50
    Assault: 25 - Demolitionist: 25

Many of us won't even think about moving to Defiance2050 if you don't make NEW and EXCITING stuff like most of the things you've already removed from Defiance. Listen to the community!
    Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    We also want honesty and transparency. Don't say one thing and then do another. And silence is worst of all. Don't say our voices matter and just completely ignore us.
    Quote Originally Posted by defiancegame View Post
    How hard will it be to bring the HUNT back? Remove nerfs and let us enjoy it before it's gone!
    ``Some people can't leave things be, they have to ruin it for everyone else!``

Quote Originally Posted by Elastik Spastik View Post
    I am hoping it goes way beyond just the classes. I have no child this weekend so will be watching the livestream later
    You lucky man.Lol