+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Elastik Spastik View Post
    I am hoping it goes way beyond just the classes. I have no child this weekend so will be watching the livestream later
    Hey Elastik, saw you there on livestream lol, and i think that you heard them saying that each new class they´ll introduce in the future will have a back story mission behind them, so it`s cool that at least we´ll have background on new classes.
    Not sure if they´ll do the same on the base classes of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by drackiller View Post
    Hey Elastik, saw you there on livestream lol, and i think that you heard them saying that each new class they´ll introduce in the future will have a back story mission behind them, so it`s cool that at least we´ll have background on new classes.
    Not sure if they´ll do the same on the base classes of the game.
    Yeah I am also hoping they use the world of Defiance to create new story content that is not class related.
    In Game - Elastikspastik
    PC-EU D2050
    Clan - Red Thugs
    http://www.youtube.com/user/elastikspastik

Quote Originally Posted by RajeeMama007 View Post
    Hmm...yes, like Elastik Spastik, I say that "I like what you're saying" & "This is the kind of things I like to hear".
    But there's this one thing I'd like to ask & that is:

You talk the talk. Can you walk the walk?
    LOL... exactly. After years of stagnation in Defiance, it's quite a legitimate concern for the few veteran Ark Hunters left. Unfortunately, it's going to take 6 months to 2 years AFTER launch to see if they take us for a walk further than 4 expeditions and Monterey Coast this go around.

I understand their reticence to expand on an original Defiance that was a bug riddled slapped together code in a rush to meet the TV series launch date. I'm sure many of you remember the hobbled Exchange that was FINALY a tool we greatly needed but madly exploited by a few for scrip generation. The current dev team does seem to be treating this as a legitimate makeover (in the cosmetic sense). Naturally, we are wary over how much of the original buggy game they are bringing forward to taint the potential of 2050.

This leaves us, the veteran Ark Hunters with the most patience and tolerance... needing to keep being patient and tolerant longer, a lot longer... or not.

2050 PC/NA Founder: Babydoll (with permission from Professor Chaos) aka Babydahl, Bloody Natasha, Kylarran in Defiance
    Defiance PC/NA Founders: Professor Chaos and Iron Death, RIP brother

I just don't understand why is it a copy paste from the original Defiance?!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    We also want honesty and transparency. Don't say one thing and then do another. And silence is worst of all. Don't say our voices matter and just completely ignore us.
    Quote Originally Posted by defiancegame View Post
    How hard will it be to bring the HUNT back? Remove nerfs and let us enjoy it before it's gone!
    ``Some people can't leave things be, they have to ruin it for everyone else!``

Quote Originally Posted by Kylarran View Post
    LOL... exactly. After years of stagnation in Defiance, it's quite a legitimate concern for the few veteran Ark Hunters left. Unfortunately, it's going to take 6 months to 2 years AFTER launch to see if they take us for a walk further than 4 expeditions and Monterey Coast this go around.

I understand their reticence to expand on an original Defiance that was a bug riddled slapped together code in a rush to meet the TV series launch date. I'm sure many of you remember the hobbled Exchange that was FINALY a tool we greatly needed but madly exploited by a few for scrip generation. The current dev team does seem to be treating this as a legitimate makeover (in the cosmetic sense). Naturally, we are wary over how much of the original buggy game they are bringing forward to taint the potential of 2050.

This leaves us, the veteran Ark Hunters with the most patience and tolerance... needing to keep being patient and tolerant longer, a lot longer... or not.
    I am a patient guy and am not going anywhere, plus I am a gamer til the day I die. I will be 70 and still playing games if I am able to (37 now).
    In Game - Elastikspastik
    PC-EU D2050
    Clan - Red Thugs

Quote Originally Posted by defiancegame View Post
    I just don't understand why is it a copy paste from the original Defiance?!!!
    Probably because they don't have the time/resources to make a completely brand new one, which would take years. So they just found it more practical, and less financially, to port the original to next gen and improve from there.

This is only a small company with limited resources don't forget.
    In Game - Elastikspastik
    PC-EU D2050
    Clan - Red Thugs

Quote Originally Posted by TsaraNoga View Post
    I'm also highly curious.
    Because Nolan definitely is back on Earth, and I really really want to know how and why.

I mean, it's obvious they're in the game because it got copied over, and Trion said it's now 2050 instead of, uhm, 204X.
    But the reason for Nolan's comeback better be a good one told good.
    It's neutrality is noted as confrontational opposites, not from The Ark Grand Hall's model hieroglyphics, but rather Game Traveler's gameplay romance which fidelity never led to a Gameplanet affair, beginning with World Of Defiance being Awe as a Beta feature, that's galaxy as not even Level One or Done tasting Creativity, ( and rightly so.)
    This Universal is transaction in Gameworld and among true Game Traveling Ranks as succeeded Celebrations, (Alphabetical Simple Minded), which understanding was intercepted by Planet Earth Links, and counterfeiting realities, (many not of Gameplanet's Peak), became state whiskey, and is backspace accent still in Planet Earth's day and ageless, dear with imagination in a flux, including incorrect .coms leading indefinitelys.
    However generally dividing, Gameplanet Test Beta-s is open Forum as a taste, (rightly so), yet Planet Earth Links, (99.9% of twin's thoughtlessness that Drained World Of Defiance dearly), misunderstanding a taste and now demanding a plate? Politely not only do we disagree, but last we check, The Arkhunter Association's Assets were seige by Arkfall's NPC Association for demanding, since The Arkhunter Association mentally sideline World Ark's Imagination and very rudely mind you.

Now to address curiousness which politely isn't curious, respectfully. Here's how and why, and not dividing only with you, but Planet Ark teaching..........,( sits in rocking chair lighting an Ark-Cigar)........,

When Nolan was injured during one of many adventures, (which his partner herself had to get him back to the Doctor), what took place while he was unconscious with the Doctor? ......(to answer that question yourself, i don't mind supplying a Photo that's connected to Gameplanet and Reality's Planet Earth first called Defiance Earth)...........,

During the Height of the Show Defiance, two sides of the Story Saga was being unfold in Both Worlds. Vision was assistant in one World to understand the Story. In the other World, (Gameworld), thinking, imagination, and alliances, were requirements needed to Greet the twin side author of the first Story, that Game Travelers from the First Project Ascension built, (started as a Beta within World Of Defiance), followed by the Second and Third Project Ascension who efforts Era into a Planet/Map. For the Record, out of Millions of Game Travelers, only 800 Game Travelers ascend to that Planet/Map where the Show ended. According to my World Ark adventures, it was the Second of Three Planets/Maps. Nevertheness,

Before Nolan exit Defiance Earth later on, an intersection exchange caused his visual to glow blue, so what happened during artifact's occasion, an unknown arrival which Defiance Earth have yet to answered? Which World do the answer reside in? Gameworld, Defiance Earth, or both Worlds?

As Mr. Nolan subtain dialogue to takeoff, a request was made. He asked his Partner Arkhunter, can she stay behind though she objected first at request. Why?

When Game Travelers begin landing on Planet Ark, didn't adventures find Nolan actions strange, or did adventures not found Nolan actions to be strange?

When the Ark Six were first discovered, (and by who), were they dirtnapped as Defiance Earth quoted, (and by whom?)

Now if The Ark Six wasn't dirtnapped as widely resumed, critical reasons retained involvement to landing on Earth?, wherein, phonics of discoveries and logic that met discovering, why the Ark Six's presence was protected from eye sighting, then graduated to miss-information masking for length and time?

Pin to light of sense, many who protected The Ark Six on The Show were important to the Ark Six's location, objectives, reasons, mis-informing, but most importantly the Town Defiance and a bigger picture, so what did visual on Planet Earth, (watching the Show), missed but was dinner a visual?

Having to resort to misforming and other overalls, who else knew of the Ark Six, (capped as the Third Party), that didn't have to make an Entrance on the Show Defiance? Why such a Role didn't have to appear?

But the question past dash-board's overall, that in it's profollo, shouldn't be inventory as a question at this point in World Ark History, how it's still fufill as a question, when World Of Defiance galaxy answers from Defiance Earth's Theater Lights?

It was Scrolled many rains ago, questions and answers wrestling back and forth stood Catalyst as The Ark Grand Hall's faulting/fault, but True Game World Travelers, (such as myself along with many), disagreed without need of a World Ark Sitdown. We knew the score of How and Why. And we divided that score during the 4th Project Ascension First Press Conference, at The Ark Grand Hall, ending the Gathering with three questions.

I would love to see a story where all factions are in a massive war against each other, that have Super Major Arkfalls where all factions and bugs alike, turn up for an all out war. So not only will they be fighting us, but also fighting each other.
    In Game - Elastikspastik
    PC-EU D2050
    Clan - Red Thugs

I've been out due to finals and other games. Popped in here and see your reply Mobi. Glad to see we will be getting more. Going to hold you guys to it.
    IrathientLivesMatter | Kasumi | Sgt Engee | Veedo

Austin, PC NA i7-4810MQ @2.8Ghz, 16GB, 1TB SSD, Win10 Home, GTX870M/6GB, 4K mon
    Quote Originally Posted by Elastik Spastik View Post
    Probably because they don't have the time/resources to make a completely brand new one, which would take years. So they just found it more practical, and less financially, to port the original to next gen and improve from there.

This is only a small company with limited resources don't forget.
    That's it exactly. It's pretty amazing that Defiance is still going 5 yrs later given the small user base but the way they did that was by having a very small team. Fewer salaries meant the game could still be profitable with a small user base. But that also means there are not enough people to re-code the game and create new content at the same time. So it's a new code base first, then they can work on new content once that is somewhat stable.
    -- Tess
    Everything's cooler in the 4th dimension.