+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    They have mentioned they will have the ability to expand the current world...now we have to see if they have the actual intention of doing so. I agree, I want to see something new as far as storyline and content. I think everyone wants that.
    IGN-Razak Vaseh EGO - right around 4400 these days

I'm trying to think what could possibly be done with the previous cast / Defiance universe from a story point. The E-Rep from what I understand (I only watched the first episode or two of season 3 of the show) is basically toast since New York was melted to the ground. So unless Captain Grant can rally humans to his ranks, the E-Rep is basically done with.

It'd be nice to see some kind of mercenary outfit or other organization try and take advantage of the situation and move in Paradise.
    IrathientLivesMatter | Kasumi | Sgt Engee | Veedo

I would also like to see more playable races. Sensoth and Indogene would be cool.

Un Named Ps4 NA Critical error
    Johnny Gatt Ps3 NA Ego 6000 Clan Defiance Terminators
    Howie Felt 360 NA Ego 6000 Clan Legendary Guns
    Howie Felter Ps3 NA Ego 6000 Clan Defiance Most Hated
    No Slack 360 NA Ego 6000 Clan Legendary Guns-Inventory vendored. Toon retired.
    Molly Bushwhacker Ps3 Ego 6000 Clan Members Only- Inventory vendored. Toon retired

they can always make a storyline where ark hunters are sent to rescue Nolan and Irisa.

psn eyeamabeazt
    Ps3 IGN Beezst
    Ps4 IGN Jocco

Defiance Terminators

Defiance 2050 Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/620335361631550/

Quote Originally Posted by JOCCO5150 View Post
    they can always make a storyline where ark hunters are sent to rescue Nolan and Irisa.
    From what point of the story are they to be rescued?
    Because season 3 endingdoesn´t go very well with rescues...

Quote Originally Posted by drackiller View Post
    From what point of the story are they to be rescued?
    Because season 3 endingdoesn´t go very well with rescues...
    I'm also highly curious.
    Because Nolan definitely is back on Earth, and I really really want to know how and why.

I mean, it's obvious they're in the game because it got copied over, and Trion said it's now 2050 instead of, uhm, 204X.
    But the reason for Nolan's comeback better be a good one told good.

Quote Originally Posted by TsaraNoga View Post
    I'm also highly curious.
    Because Nolan definitely is back on Earth, and I really really want to know how and why.

I mean, it's obvious they're in the game because it got copied over, and Trion said it's now 2050 instead of, uhm, 204X.
    Understanding that any explanation based on Trion's version of events can hardly be viewed as "canon".
    Nolan made a one-way hyperspace jump. With no available way to make a return trip. He's gone. Having sacrificed his life on Earth for the greater good (Along with Meh Yewll).
    After the events one will once again witness in-game: Nolan's gone.
    And while Trion can fudge with the game plot all they want: The Show rights aren't owned by them (From what I understand the rights are ultimately owned by NBC Universal. I stand to be corrected there if things have changed).
    PC/NA
    Clan:
    Consortium Toons: Tesla Whitenoise (6k) Lake Superior (6k), and Kat Trenchbroom (5.6k).
    I wish everyone could earn a Black Challenger. But some people shouldn't be allowed on the road. 'Nuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by TsaraNoga View Post
    I'm also highly curious.

What you are seeing in the game is the old content, normal time line.
    When i said that the ending wasn´t good for rescues was because Nolan went to space.

Dont need Nolan or anyone from the tv series to continue the story. They can pretty much do what they want with the game story. Hire a few good writers throw in Steven Spielberg (and Mr Bay for the action) and boom. In 6 months time Defiance 2050 - The New Wave (I am just making titles up), will be a hollywood quality smash hit.
    In Game - Elastikspastik
    PC-EU D2050
    Clan - Red Thugs
    http://www.youtube.com/user/elastikspastik

Quote Originally Posted by Elastik Spastik View Post
    Dont need Nolan or anyone from the tv series to continue the story. They can pretty much do what they want with the game story. Hire a few good writers throw in Steven Spielberg (and Mr Bay for the action) and boom. In 6 months time Defiance 2050 - The New Wave (I am just making titles up), will be a hollywood quality smash hit.
    They can do great stuff with this game but i don't know why they aren't doing anything
    Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    We also want honesty and transparency. Don't say one thing and then do another. And silence is worst of all. Don't say our voices matter and just completely ignore us.
    Quote Originally Posted by defiancegame View Post
    How hard will it be to bring the HUNT back? Remove nerfs and let us enjoy it before it's gone!
    ``Some people can't leave things be, they have to ruin it for everyone else!``