+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Defiance 2050 seems...

Defiance 2050 seems...

To be shaping up to be the nerfed, watered down, entitled, ease of play, safe place, millennial edtion... with a shinny filter... annoying so many games same these days visual awe seems to outweighs depth so sad... example elders scrolls game always look better but no true hard learning curve and less content and watered down mechanics ill never understand how developers think... making new games by taking out so much and limiting things you would think would be oppisite but nope

2.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #2
    I can assure you this is the exact opposite of Defiance 2050. New in game systems add depth to the game that has never been seen before, not only increasing the choice that each player will have in the way they wish to play, but also increasing the complexity. Nothing about Defiance 2050 is watered down. Sign up for the beta, and I can promise you that you will see what I mean.

I am signed up for beta, and I eagerly await my beta key.

psn eyeamabeazt
    Ps3 IGN Beezst
    Ps4 IGN Jocco

Defiance Terminators

Defiance 2050 Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/620335361631550/

Well i wrote a nice long reply to get url request error -_- will rewrite later ty for dialog Destro

Also signed up waiting for beta key check email everyday lol

Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    Waiting... waiting... waiting... lol

Where the sun comes out daytime & the moon nighttime
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinVonBach View Post
    Waiting... waiting... waiting... lol

Waiting...waiting...waiting...waiting...waiting...
    Hey wait! I don't even have a next gen console! I don't even play on pc anyway! lol

no br's
    nerfed mc's
    no pl8 dmg scoring
    no swords as offhand "what is a Samurai without sword by his side at all times or near in any situation"
    no editing perks on fly in situations or trying new perks with ease
    no trading "vendor will be happy"
    no gains player to player by scrip "met so many good people and huge player bonding"
    no true custom classes too structured

defiance 2050 - nerf drift 13b 88 "me"

literally my whole play style and go to guns R.I.P

Idk whats trions problem with open markets and gains to be made dealings in scrip and doing so, you know not all us made of money and or like myself and with bad health can uphold patron or spend to p2w and or have time, and if not for trading i would have never stayed afloat and be a contender in pvp or pve, some us also just play for social aspects and bartering and trading is my biggest thing i do, bleak future it seems now

Destro - you may fool some but youre lying even to yourself, read the 2050 and beta feedback then come back down to earth from this delusion my OG post here is feeling ever more true every new detail trion releases... who you trying to fool? wont work with me...

This really does seem like a slightly watered down version of defiance but the more i play into the beta the more it doesn't seem watered down, the more it seems gutted as a cash grab. Of all the things that needed changing, no changes were made. Things that didn't need changing, and were changed, seem to be a step back. Things that should have been updated and built upon just weren't. The only real change made to the game seems to be not just THAT it was broken up but how and why, to which, the only answer is money. They've done nothing of actual value here, aside from cutting the game down for the sole purpose of selling you back everything you've already done/bought/accomplished, all over again. I didn't see anything that would warrant this not just being a massive update to the existing game, nothing to warrant having to start all the long-term fans and players having to start at Zero... EXCEPT, now they've even turned that loyalty into a currency. A currency, specifically made, just to rebuy your old stuff back.

That's not a new game, just a new low.