+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Defiance 2050 seems...

Quote Originally Posted by Heishiro Mitsurugi View Post
    WhiteStrike - I h8 aiming hip fire a thing irl too btw whats next make us aim with carb? i wanna kick doors in and spray and focus on movement no aiming thats how you get killed standing still or moving slow ...
    Alright, by "Aim", I didn't mean entering the ADS mode, the moving slow mode that you're referring in your post, I mean actually putting your crosshair on things.
    Here's the thing: you can do that in 2050. You can hipfire in 2050. Hit things and move fast. Hell, that's how I played the Beta: using accuracy stacked Assault Carbines and SMGs to fire on the move. However have to know how to fire accurately while moving, instead of just spamming bullets mindlessly. If you can't do that, then it's not the game's fault.

No mc's yuck what i met by nerfed, structured prototypes nty look at jps in d13 trion dont know good rolls and it will be weak bet
    Trion knows exactly what rolls are good now. They have a balance team, and the team has done a pretty good job at balancing weapons in the Closed Beta. Prototypes will very likely be quite good. But saying they will be good or bad at this point is just pure speculation, it's a wait-and-watch scenario.

Bio might be score ***** towards pl8s and armor similar and will be a thing so maybe some saving grace but bio so much more then that rips enemy dmg reduction, reduces enemy dmg, halts enemy speed and imo best pve nano or expos
    Nanos are now purely offensive. Defensive effects, such as the slow that you described, are now in abilities. Now you can slow down with your power while being able to deal damage with the nano of your choice. You lose nothing but have more choice.

you
    my perks never stay same
    Good thing you can easily switch between classes in 2050 then.

i dont care how items affect market i adapt
    Then adapt to the idea of having a balanced game economy.

no gains player to player by scrip aka trading to get better gear or build lil by lil to get a bigger item
    Trion has stated trading won't be in-game at launch. It might come back in the future. They just don't want trading to be available at launch so that people actually try to obtain their gear directly, instead of just spending their days in Zone chat trading.

idk how you dont grasp my meaning in op post
    Re-read your posts and you'll understand.

Take useless perks out then but idc i want true control always on my classes and more flexibility bring on chaos not structured crap learn by trial n error really not feeling limitations idea
    Chaos directly opposes balance. And balance is important for the longevity of a game.
    It had to be done...
    Spoiler:

Sorry we dont see eye to eye and i cant get my points across well enough, i guess less means more to some . . .

Maybe if we knew each other in game and you saw my abilities pve and pvp from 1st's in pve to raising hell in pvp youd understand why i feel so affected.

Literally every aspect and my strenghts affected by structured bs and what trion thinks of how we want to play when all i see structured bs balancing act and less or the things i love...

from chaos comes order

2050 going to get boring fast bet

ps i dont use br's pvp for the record i use carbs, my op post was pve minded btw

Ohh myy. I do agree with a few of the post about defiance 2050.

LMAO. Bet?