+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

2050 thoughts and suggestions

I pray that some of my purchases transfer from xbox 360 to ps4. What if I don't spend the 1k bits I'm sitting on?

If mods are still a thing, I'd like a sight mod that does a scope without zoom. For a FPS view while shooting.
    Having a first person view option will probably never happen.

I read that mass cannons and dets may be removed. I'm glad to be gone with splashy weapons or purgatory's that leave glowing balls all over the place. Please don't bring back splash weapons!

Hopefully clan bonuses will actually work in 2050. This was never fixed and brought up for years, trion.

Is 2050 testing using any Defiance infrastructure? The last patch on 360 seemed to make the game lag more.
    Plus the patch notes screen still mentions stuff from 2017. Why isn't it updated during patches?

When do people that signed up for the beta get to play 2050? I'm guessing it'll be in a few months.

People slander trion a lot, but personally I had really good interactions and response time from staff.
    After a big rant about my hatred of pvp (defiance just feels pve exclusively to me) I was able to reach 6k via xp.
    (I know that they didn't revamp getting to 6k just because of me, but the timing was freaking awesome).
    Hopefully 2050 will be partially molded by the community's input.

No trading.....you got some balls, trion....
    D13 console players should switch to pc.

Quote Originally Posted by TOLAK View Post
    No trading.....
    ** at launch
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Before we announce the winners please consider that due to no clear information, we couldn’t determine the winners."
    Imagine thinking a recycled event is more important than server performance in 2021.

Well I hope they don't make reaching max level so easy. I liked it much better when you had to do pursuits to reach max ego

psn eyeamabeazt
    Ps3 IGN Beezst
    Ps4 IGN Jocco

Ps3 Defiance Terminators
    Ps4 Devils Rejects

Defiance 2050 Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/620335361631550/

Quote Originally Posted by JOCCO5150 View Post
    Well I hope they don't make reaching max level so easy. I liked it much better when you had to do pursuits to reach max ego
    True but depends on the pursuit though lol

Yeah, i never really like Dets or Mass cannons, they're a bit too flare-filled and eye-killing for my taste. I'd be cool with a sustained laser cannon type thing with scaling damage based on time spent firing, though.

Personally I'd like to see melee combat(mainly unarmed, because I haven't played around with any of the swords) fixed and not completely buggy. So much needless damage gets taken because "Oh, i'm too close and can't do the lunge to smack them with my gun" or "Oh, i didn't have my cross-hair on them by just a tiny bit". Maybe we could get a whole separate EGO tree for Melee, or a dedicated weapon slot.

Something is wrong with my quote button, but yes it depends on pursuits. I can't stand the races

psn eyeamabeazt
    Ps3 IGN Beezst
    Ps4 IGN Jocco

Ps3 Defiance Terminators
    Ps4 Devils Rejects

Defiance 2050 Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/620335361631550/

Most likely its too late for any suggestions. D2050 is probably all ready 95% complete.

Quote Originally Posted by JOCCO5150 View Post
    I can't stand the races
    That’s not very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Bentu View Post
    True but depends on the pursuit though lol
    No kidding. Racing, data recorder fetching (at least i got to listen to them, so that was something), co-op data recorder fetching. very time consuming. I still haven't bothered with all the co op data recorders and i'm not going to.
    D13 console players should switch to pc.

Quote Originally Posted by TOLAK View Post
    No kidding. Racing, data recorder fetching (at least i got to listen to them, so that was something), co-op data recorder fetching. very time consuming. I still haven't bothered with all the co op data recorders and i'm not going to.
    Didn't mind having to find the data recorders, that was kinda fun. But I hated the races, maybe on pc they were ok but on the PS3 a pain!