+ Reply to Thread

Servers are crippled with lag

So the lazy update by Trion has resulted in extra lag, in PVP too. Also, Trion your store is still way over priced. Infact why are you still selling products for a broken game with rehashed updates in which youve literally given up on? Why are you taking advantage of your loyal fans? Is it because you know they have addictive personalities or...?

Where the sun comes out daytime & the moon nighttime
    Quote Originally Posted by Nero ii View Post
    So the lazy update by Trion has resulted in extra lag, in PVP too. Also, Trion your store is still up. Why are you still selling products for a broken game with rehashed updates in which youve literally given up on? Why are you taking advantage of your loyal fans? Is it because you know they have addictive personalities or...?

I'm sure that a response from Trion on this matter would make for some very interesting reading.

Trion... Respond? Nah theyre more likely to delete this, they dont seem to like criticism or real questions that cut to the core

Where the sun comes out daytime & the moon nighttime
    Quote Originally Posted by Nero ii View Post
    Trion... Respond? Nah theyre more likely to delete this, they dont seem to like criticism or real questions that cut to the core

Oh no! Are you saying that Goliath will refuse to even enter the arena! Shame! lol

Its always been laggy as hell in defiance its better to move on to ps4 n new games....

Quote Originally Posted by RajeeMama007 View Post
    Oh no! Are you saying that Goliath will refuse to even enter the arena! Shame! lol
    Big shame, id love to hear their reasoning for the store and its prices given the low quality of the game and the fact that itll never be fixed. Whhhy should we give you our money, Trion?

I quit defiance and moved on for past last year sadly I played here from 2014 till 2017 and its been a let down playin defiance. I got alot good friends here so I stay and chat only.