+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Member CalamityDusk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    735

    Listen to the truth. (Please)

    https://youtu.be/VoLtrFcEVF0

    I can’t put what I feel into words but bullet babe’s mind set is where most of us are at.

    I might not have put thousands of dollars in but I’ve spent thousands of hours.
    Not easy. Just simple.

  2. #2
    Member JOCCO5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    1,355
    I love old defiance too. I'm hoping that the new defiance will be even better. Gotta stay positive!

    psn eyeamabeazt
    Ps3 IGN Beezst
    Ps4 IGN Jocco

    Defiance Terminators

    Defiance 2050 Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/620335361631550/

  3. #3
    Member stoodakiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    WA/in rout to the crater
    Posts
    927
    Quote Originally Posted by CalamityDusk View Post
    https://youtu.be/VoLtrFcEVF0

    I can’t put what I feel into words but bullet babe’s mind set is where most of us are at.

    I might not have put thousands of dollars in but I’ve spent thousands of hours.
    the video isnt there.

  4. #4
    Member Bentu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    11,152
    Quote Originally Posted by stoodakiss View Post
    the video isnt there.
    I watched it earlier, he must of removed it or changed the settings on it.

  5. #5
    Member KevinVonBach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    [2050] drinking at The Crater
    Posts
    1,092
    RIP 40 minute video
    PS4 NA - Pine Tarr - Castithan - <Shanje Liro> - EGO: 50
    Assault: 25 - Demolitionist: 25

  6. #6
    Member citizen basehead's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    The finest Skooma Den in all of Tamriel.
    Posts
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by CalamityDusk View Post
    https://youtu.be/VoLtrFcEVF0

    I can’t put what I feel into words but bullet babe’s mind set is where most of us are at.

    I might not have put thousands of dollars in but I’ve spent thousands of hours.
    I watched the first 15 minutes of it the other day and its sad to see vets leave the game like that. There was one thing mentioned in the video that I never knew, that trion bought the rights to the game and got it dirt cheap. Combine that with the fact, that this game has only ever had a few devs working on it at a given moment and is ran on (what seems like) old/crappy severs. It would seem like this game had next to no overhead. If that's the case, then.......lol
    D1 will be remembered as one of the most successful salty mining operations in video game history.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by citizen basehead View Post
    I watched the first 15 minutes of it the other day and its sad to see vets leave the game like that. There was one thing mentioned in the video that I never knew, that trion bought the rights to the game and got it dirt cheap. Combine that with the fact, that this game has only ever had a few devs working on it at a given moment and is ran on (what seems like) old/crappy severs. It would seem like this game had next to no overhead. If that's the case, then.......lol

    It was suppose to bring interest in an other wise bad TV show. The game was an after thought.
    XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.


    Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight
    Clan: pay it forward

    I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.


    Reputation is everything.

  8. #8
    Member Bullet Babe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    The Batcave (aka Mom's basement)
    Posts
    163
    Quote Originally Posted by stoodakiss View Post
    the video isnt there.
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinVonBach View Post
    RIP 40 minute video
    I removed the video because I felt it was too long winded, I have a new video I am uploading soon (within the next 24 hours) that is much shorter and easier to swallow

    will post new link when it's up

  9. #9
    Member Bullet Babe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    The Batcave (aka Mom's basement)
    Posts
    163
    Goodbye Arkhunters! It was an amazing ride!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjNWXBRSDAg
    Check out my web page @ http://www.chaosclan.xyz/bullet-babe.html
    IGN
    :
    Bullet Babe Platform: PC / NA Clan: The Ronin

    The Ronin - Defiance PvP Elite

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullet Babe View Post
    Goodbye Arkhunters! It was an amazing ride!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjNWXBRSDAg
    Thank you... Good luck in all your future endeavors...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts