+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliasse View Post
    Oh for PC there is no such thing as scipt trade because all vet players during exchange had more than 100million or 1billion so it's just jp for jp or multiple jp for perfected vise versa.
    Script glitches and the exl vendor ruined trading on ps3 too.

What's your take on 6k geared players vs 3k players with no gear
    I don't like it but this is a MMO

Ego or rating shouldn't exist in PvP in the first place, some synergy heavily dominate over others so that's why having 1 synergy/backpack for pvp should be worth it

Ps PvP should be a skill based not gear base
    MMO pvp should be a balanced mixture of skill and gear. As long as everyone has the same opportunity to grind for the same gear/synergies it should be much better then it is now. Although if they did make a pvp mode where everyone had to run the same loadouts with no perks or extra bs, I would be all for it. Could be 2050's CSGO mode.
    D1 will be remembered as one of the most successful salty mining operations in video game history.

Quote Originally Posted by richardkrainium View Post
    they made almost everything hip fire so skill isnt needed
    What about getting crit kills at 30+ meters with a falloff barrel DC9?
    D1 will be remembered as one of the most successful salty mining operations in video game history.

Quote Originally Posted by citizen basehead View Post
    Although if they did make a pvp mode where everyone had to run the same loadouts with no perks or extra bs, I would be all for it. Could be 2050's CSGO mode.
    Indeed... I was but one of many asking for this kind of a PvP model in Defiance somewhere around 2013-2014.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by citizen basehead View Post
    Trion is removing p2w bitstore gear and rng for weapon rolls...
    au contraire, from what I have seen in the livestream, there will be lots of grinding and grinding and grinding to get desired rolls in Defi2050. so no longer completely RNG. Now it's just a grindfest. Instead of RNG or being able to trade smartly it will be who ever has the most time to grind will have the best gear and thus dominate in PVP. I am not sure if that is any better than what it is in DefiOne. If gear were to not matter in PVP I am not sure if there is any real desire to grind for anything. My fear is that once you get the three best guns for PVP and PVE you won't need to get anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Logain View Post
    au contraire, from what I have seen in the livestream, there will be lots of grinding and grinding and grinding to get desired rolls in Defi2050. so no longer completely RNG. Now it's just a grindfest. Instead of RNG or being able to trade smartly it will be who ever has the most time to grind will have the best gear and thus dominate in PVP. I am not sure if that is any better than what it is in DefiOne. If gear were to not matter in PVP I am not sure if there is any real desire to grind for anything. My fear is that once you get the three best guns for PVP and PVE you won't need to get anything else.
    +1 is what the new systems sounds like.
    Update Mods, Chips, Weapons

Updated Often: 1000+ Items
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...Inventory-list

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZg...XHv1A9dCkd7yNg

In Game ID: 007Kirk

Quote Originally Posted by Logain View Post
    au contraire, from what I have seen in the livestream, there will be lots of grinding and grinding and grinding to get desired rolls in Defi2050. so no longer completely RNG. Now it's just a grindfest. Instead of RNG or being able to trade smartly it will be who ever has the most time to grind will have the best gear and thus dominate in PVP.
    First off I'm fine with a fixed price for rolling a weapon how I want. You're taking to a guy that has an 30+ reroll avg to get the mastery I want. Making it impossible to get the mastery you want is why a lot of people stopped buying PP's and playing the game. It has nothing to do with the AF or money and everything to do with principle. People don't like to feel like they are being cheated.(fyi most people hate gambling too)

Secondly, if they think they'll be able to make people grind like crazy, then they have learned nothing about "supply and demand" and 2050 is doomed. this game has never had a very large player base and there are tons of games where people can get way more for their time and money. Just compare what you can get for $20 in the bit store and what you can get for $20 bucks on Steam. It's not even close.

My fear is that once you get the three best guns for PVP and PVE you won't need to get anything else.
    Considering how every weapon type has the same ADS movement speed, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised.

PS: I'm not trying to be negative, I'm just keeping it real.