+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Py'Numbra 3/21/18

I'm happy he spawned on my second try today and I always wanted a Xaphan to mess around with.
    Haphae-lad lodash vo Maladin!

"Worry more about your character than your reputation. Character is what you are, reputation merely what others think you are." -- John Wooden

PC EU: Stormraven Warwind
    Clan: Red Thugs

Defiance only needs one class "Arkhunter"

Today's offering is The Jury and nothing else. Even on Valentine's Day when Py'Nubmra offered the Life Insurance Policy there was a weapon offered as well. So, is this a symptom of Py being broke or are did the RNG actually roll snake-eyes?

3.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #43
    Greetings Arkhunter. He should definitely be offering two items this week. I've looked into it and made some adjustments. Let me know if anyone finds him and he is still only showing the one item for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhagfyr View Post
    Today's offering is The Jury and nothing else. Even on Valentine's Day when Py'Nubmra offered the Life Insurance Policy there was a weapon offered as well. So, is this a symptom of Py being broke or are did the RNG actually roll snake-eyes?

What syn? GA? AA? I'd assume it's GA since Armament gear has been GA for awhile now.

Thank You Zephkial

Py'Numbra had The Judge - GA and Deadlock - AA
    NA/PC
    Babdah
    Soldiers of Defiance

Ty , another week of junk ... no need wasting time looking for the py man
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Stranger View Post
    You said the jp’s in py were rng .... you said rng was working ... I beg to differ ... this is the second time py has been empty ! Smh
    Pretty sure he has been empty more than twice.. also i think there was a time the items didnt update.... and dont forget the repeats..... py is becoming pretty useless.
    IGN - David Irwin * PSN - cruxkilla *

Quote Originally Posted by Zephkial View Post
    Greetings Arkhunter. He should definitely be offering two items this week. I've looked into it and made some adjustments. Let me know if anyone finds him and he is still only showing the one item for sale.
    I have a new suggestion for Py'numbra, it might be a little late for suggestions with the release of 2050 but I think that Py should have new gear each time you summon him. That way, you wont have to wait for the weapon you want to rotate around and people would be less mad about bad Py stuff.
    IGN: DeathBringer0007

Why are we getting se syn jps items if that syn ain't in roation?

Sig is made by taureiiel

My outdated shop
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...20#post2011620

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBringer0007 View Post
    I have a new suggestion for Py'numbra, it might be a little late for suggestions with the release of 2050 but I think that Py should have new gear each time you summon him. That way, you wont have to wait for the weapon you want to rotate around and people would be less mad about bad Py stuff.
    That should be awesome.

+ Reply to Thread