+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Hi guys i got an email "youre in" but that email had no link nor key of any sort, am i missing something as i currently have no way to download the beta.

Account bound?

Weird my launcher just has the Vanilla Defiance but got an email i got accepted.

Quote Originally Posted by ethix View Post
    Hi guys i got an email "youre in" but that email had no link nor key of any sort, am i missing something as i currently have no way to download the beta.

Account bound?

You need to open glyph and you'll see the new Defiance 2050 option on the left.
    Also you need to log into glyph with the account that got the beta access.

showing still offline?

ok, have the game downloaded, account logged in, everything ready on my end...after 10am pacific, and it's still showing servers offline....is there some delay and there just hasn't been any update or post yet??

Quote Originally Posted by ethix View Post
    Weird my launcher just has the Vanilla Defiance but got an email i got accepted.
    you're not missing much it's the same game

Quote Originally Posted by TrionMobi View Post

Be among the first to fight in Defiance 2050's closed beta coming this April 20 - 22. Sign up at Defiance2050.com today!

Defiance 2050 Closed Beta - April 20 to 22

It’s time to lock and load, and we're bringing the fight to you! We're thrilled to announce that the Defiance 2050 closed beta test runs April 20 to 22 on the PC platform. Xbox One and PlayStation 4 versions of the closed beta test are being moved to a later date, check our social media for updates. Defiance 2050 is a free to play, sci-fi action shooter set in a massive post-apocalyptic world that's packed with advanced ark technology. Team up with players in co-op events to explore this partially terraformed world and accomplish compelling story missions or battle it out against fellow Ark Hunters in fast-paced PvP combat. Be sure to sign up for Defiance 2050 beta now to get in when the action starts!

New Gameplay Systems to Explore and More!

In Defiance 2050 you’ll experience a whole new class and progression system with an overhaul to the weapons and mods used to crush your enemies. During the closed beta, players will get to try out the Assault class and customize it to fit their playstyle.

Share Your Favorite Moments

We are super excited to have both new and longtime Ark Hunters continue the fight with us in Defiance 2050! If you're a content creator, please share your Defiance videos, streams, artwork, and more with our community on Twitter, Facebook, and forums. Prepare to play on the platform of your choice during the closed beta, and please note that PS4 will be available for North America only for this beta event.

-The Defiance 2050 Team
    The beta game doesnt work. The screen goes to black.

Hopefully I'm not downloading for nothing. I never got a confirmation email, but glyph showed it as available to download, usually if you got accepted it shows as available and if you didn't it will be grayed out or simply not in the list.

Talking just in case...

...if anybody else has a similar problem

I got a Beta key from watching a Twitch live stream yesterday. Couldn't figure out how to apply the code to my account, someone said login to my Trion account, ah hah! So, go to your login page https://www.trionworlds.com/en/ and click account at the top, login with your account info. Once logged in, you can select the Account drop down menu, Apply Code. That should do it assuming you have a valid code.

Now this was the part that threw me off, there is a new version of Glyph. Mine was not giving me the option to install the Beta. In the top of your account page, click the button "Install Glyph". After installing, start it and the left side menu with the option to install the Beta should appear, go nuts.

Hasa

What's all this about an invitation? I thought you only had to sign up? I'm playing the beta without a so called invite. Just download the latest version of glyph and it will be there. Unless it's a bug and I just ruined it all for you
    Apexpastafarian
    clan: The FreakShow Leader/Janitor/Full Time Badass.

We run heaven sent faster than you run hellbugs

Im just getting a pop up that says the Defiance Service in unavailable