+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    2 day beta? odd but looks like i am not getting in was hoping people that paid for the first game would just get in :/ but seeing as the old one went free it makes it a little bit harder to do that i guess

yeah 2 days for the fear of server crashing just like today with no one being able to log into the game

Quote Originally Posted by will70 View Post
    yeah 2 days for the fear of server crashing just like today with no one being able to log into the game
    Actually it`s a 3 days beta:
    20---1 day
    21---2 days
    22---3 days

Quote Originally Posted by drackiller View Post
    Actually it`s a 3 days beta:
    20---1 day
    21---2 days
    22---3 days
    The don't have start or end times locked in yet so it could end up being less than 72 hours..

If it begins late on the 20th and ends early on the 22 was it really 3 days? 3 different dates sure, but 3 full days?

I guess it could run for an hour each day and still be considered 3 days to some, not me.

Quote Originally Posted by Chump Norris View Post
    The don't have start or end times locked in yet so it could end up being less than 72 hours..

If it begins late on the 20th and ends early on the 22 was it really 3 days? 3 different dates sure, but 3 full days?

I guess it could run for an hour each day and still be considered 3 days to some, not me.
    I guess we have to wait to check that out.

looks like im in the beta so ill for sure be checking it out i had fun in the first defiance so dont see why this one i wouldnt

As an old paid customer, I'm happy to check it out for a couple of days regardless of the negativity. I'm willing to give them a third chance and I'm sure that they're feeling the pressure, they know we will be expecting a lot from them.

Been here since day 1 and didn't get a code i find this is a joke since i have a driend who started less than a month ago who got 1

I find it so bad and terible for trion. Say Beta and NOTHINTG from WHEN AND WEHE WE CAN INSTAIL DEFIANCE2050. Im waitung since the email for an answere and get NOTHING.
    Explain it or i let the **** of test.

And a webside for defiance2050 dosent exist to. So i think its fake.... Thats shamefull for trion.... how deep you like to fall?