Closed Thread
Page 77 of 117 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 ... LastLast
    I have discovered the secret code you have to type in to bypass the connection timeouts.

Left-Arrow, Up-Arrow, Left-Arrow, Left-Arrow, Right-Arrow, Up-Arrow, Right-Arrow, Right-Arrow, Left-Arrow. Left-Arrow, Left-Arrow, Up-Arrow, Left-Arrow, Left-Arrow, Right-Arrow, Up-Arrow, Right-Arrow, Right-Arrow, Left-Arrow. Left-Arrow, Left-Arrow, Up-Arrow, Left-Arrow, Left-Arrow, Right-Arrow, Up-Arrow, Right-Arrow, Right-Arrow, Left-Arrow. Left-Arrow, Left-Arrow, Up-Arrow, Left-Arrow, Left-Arrow, Right-Arrow, Up-Arrow, Right-Arrow, Right-Arrow, Left-Arrow. Left-Arrow, Left-Arrow, Up-Arrow, Left-Arrow, Left-Arrow, Right-Arrow, Up-Arrow, Right-Arrow, Right-Arrow, Left-Arrow. Left-Arrow.

NEVER HIT THE DOWN-ARROW!!!!! That will delete your account.

Then you have to type in what state you are in ("Irritated" is the correct state).

All of this has to be done in four milliseconds, unless you are a Patron user in which case you have to do it in two milliseconds.

Is this thread still active? 77 pages and going about the same problem.

Oh and btw, yet again just booted from game and cannot get back in...

After a huge lagspike and then DC I again cannot get back into game, this is so pathetic.

My favorite game. Because I can not play anymore, please fix. My little time off I come to play and do not give.

Quote Originally Posted by Jagger Lux View Post
    After a huge lagspike and then DC I again cannot get back into game, this is so pathetic.
    This is becoming more and more pathetic each time it happens. What is with Trions inability to fix this issue. Makes the game unplayable for the people that only get a few hours at most a day to play.

Devs, seriously. Are you going to fix this? But who am I kidding, there is no one left running D1. Just rapidly declining.

It’s bad that I have to keep coming to the forums to say something negative and MANY others as well. Not a good sign Devs, not a good sign.. maybe instead of putting all manpower and resources into a ‘new’ version of the same game called Defiance 2050, you should fix the issue causing your loyal customers to vanish. I’m sick and tired of posting on the forums every single day I play.

I just hope you realize that us players, especially the players just now coming to Defiance, are seeing just how well you guys handle problems (you don’t handle them, but if you do, it’s half-assed lol.)

All of this negativity because some green bean of a person thought it would be a good idea to slap a number 2 on Defiance and call it a new game. Most of these problems all started with the beginning of D2.

So continue not taking care of your issues, Devs, see how many of your customers feel like supporting Defiance 2050 when it releases!
    ElAsTiCzz - e6000 - PS3/NA

Kalphite - e6000 - PC/NA

Centauri - 2500+ Power Rating - PC/NA

It's funny they want us to buy back and buy stuff with Valor, but it's kinda difficult to earn Valor if you can't play...JS

Again cannot get back into game, I seriously want to know is this how D13 is gonna go out because this is ridiculous. Also I'm losing Patron time over this nonsense, compensation gonna happen or not? And if so when?

Where the sun comes out daytime & the moon nighttime
    Quote Originally Posted by GCubed View Post
    I have discovered the secret code you have to type in to bypass the connection timeouts.

Left-Arrow, Up-Arrow, Left-Arrow, Left-Arrow, Right-Arrow, Up-Arrow, Right-Arrow, Right-Arrow, Left-Arrow. Left-Arrow, Left-Arrow, Up-Arrow, Left-Arrow, Left-Arrow, Right-Arrow, Up-Arrow, Right-Arrow, Right-Arrow, Left-Arrow. Left-Arrow, Left-Arrow, Up-Arrow, Left-Arrow, Left-Arrow, Right-Arrow, Up-Arrow, Right-Arrow, Right-Arrow, Left-Arrow. Left-Arrow, Left-Arrow, Up-Arrow, Left-Arrow, Left-Arrow, Right-Arrow, Up-Arrow, Right-Arrow, Right-Arrow, Left-Arrow. Left-Arrow, Left-Arrow, Up-Arrow, Left-Arrow, Left-Arrow, Right-Arrow, Up-Arrow, Right-Arrow, Right-Arrow, Left-Arrow. Left-Arrow.

NEVER HIT THE DOWN-ARROW!!!!! That will delete your account.

Then you have to type in what state you are in ("Irritated" is the correct state).

All of this has to be done in four milliseconds, unless you are a Patron user in which case you have to do it in two milliseconds.
    Что ж, спасибо тебе! Ваши усилия не остались незамеченными мной!

more disconnect and log in problems lately
    www.chaosclan.xyz
    disconnect parody https://youtu.be/ndozn_qDVJI
    defiance pax parody https://youtu.be/wpIwZeuJZAU
    professor chaos69
    founder chaos crew pc/na
    all players welcome

Closed Thread
Page 77 of 117 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 ... LastLast