Closed Thread
Page 92 of 117 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Valani View Post
    lastly, The Exchange (which was the best addition to the game since the Drinking emote (oh never mind, we don't have that yet)). Defiance is 5-years-old; lag complaints go back to Beta Days. Can you guys just add The Exchange back? We obviously see it wasn't to blame for the lag in the first place.
    I agree the exchange was awesome and sorely missed. Hopefully one day we get something similar in 2050. Also extreme lag on PC from here as well.

Problems of lag and connections continuous. without conditions to play.

a lot of latency on ps3 na today...... rubber banding npcs and players in pve and pvp.

Also, lockboxes are now kicking me out of the server after a successful purchase.

Juuust perfect.

still very laggy. still getting booted from selling to vendors . and buying boxes . on ps3 na

the rubber banding is absolutely unacceptable the lag has been like this since last wednesday. trion should be embarrassed that this kind of service is being provided.

Once again lag and DC's strike, Trion need to grow a set and tell everyone up front sorry guys we can't fix this, instead of all the BS they try to feed the players.

under the category of "Beating 20 dead gerbils I mean horses" the lag and disconnects are back and real
    www.chaosclan.xyz
    disconnect parody https://youtu.be/ndozn_qDVJI
    defiance pax parody https://youtu.be/wpIwZeuJZAU
    professor chaos69
    founder chaos crew pc/na
    all players welcome

horrible connections, buying or selling items in the vendors or lockbox is impossible.
    making daily contracts and nothing else. impossible to play like that.

Quote Originally Posted by nugar View Post
    Once again lag and DC's strike, Trion need to grow a set and tell everyone up front sorry guys we can't fix this, instead of all the BS they try to feed the players.
    What they really need to do is not have a cutoff date for Valor at this point. The store is down, the lag and DCs have been pretty bad the last couple of days at least. We need to be able to play and get boosts in order to gain Valor. I just don't understand why this is even an issue at this point. At the very least this is going to turn people away from moving to 2050, no matter what. At least give something back to the players for having to slog through this ...

Streamer and Trion Gamigo? Creator
    https://twitch.tv/BJWyler

Closed Thread
Page 92 of 117 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 ... LastLast