Closed Thread
Page 96 of 117 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 ... LastLast
    cant buy a patron and cant hardly play the game. smh

Defiance is lost at sea........... no one at the helm just drifting till she crashes........

Anybody know what is going on? It will be possible to trading in defiance on a website like this one https://mmoauctions.com ? I do not know do you understand me correctly. For example, if you want to buy wow gold or buy wow items you can visit this website and search for offers. Sometimes I buy wow gold because I am too old for farming but my skill stays on the high level. Now I am waiting on Battle for Azeroth.

Is the unGodly lag still happening today? I know yesterday it was pretty unplayable.

Quote Originally Posted by Charvel View Post
    Is the unGodly lag still happening today? I know yesterday it was pretty unplayable.
    its still really bad on ps3 na.
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...he-lag-is-real

hey, I do not play Defiance 2050. Original Defiance needs urgent medical care. This dying, please save this trion team game. Please save the original.

Quote Originally Posted by Yannila View Post
    hey, I do not play Defiance 2050. Original Defiance needs urgent medical care. This dying, please save this trion team game. Please save the original.
    They don't care, putting the momentum behind 2050 seems to be the game plan. All of us on D13 are s.o.l. so I hope 2050 is more stable than D13 ever was. Oh and I STILL want to know what will be done to compensate those of us who have lost Patron time due to these unplayable issues that plague us all, because my entire 3 month Patron Pass has been affected by these ridiculous issues as well as my Patron Pass before that.

ps3 na is still laggy , boxes ,vendors are still messed up. the store is still down .yes it seems if it isnt 2050 related they cant be bothered by d13 issues. do they need hire more help for servers? geez this is taking way to long to fix the store issues.
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...he-lag-is-real

Seriously. Did you guys even fix anything the 26th? So garbage
    ElAsTiCzz - e6000 - PS3/NA

Kalphite - e6000 - PC/NA

Centauri - 2500+ Power Rating - PC/NA

Its obvious they no longer care for the servers or the loyal players that have stood by them through all this.I have a 12 month patron subscription how much reimbursment will i be getting for all the unplayable time? Oh thats right None!

Closed Thread
Page 96 of 117 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 ... LastLast