Closed Thread
Page 97 of 117 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 107 ... LastLast
    it really bad today on ps3 na. stop n go lag spikes.

all Trion games have been updated, patched, and hotfixes. some very recent patches. Defiance OG is now abandoned.

already 2 hard freezes this morning

FYI: This lag only seems to exist in the open PVE side where people Shadow War and players do PVE-related stuff. It's non-existent in Co-ops/Expeditions, etc. Has anyone besides me even noticed that?

But still, I digress... Why the apathy, Trion? Why abandon us? We, who helped funded Defiance 2050?
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStrike View Post
    Understand that the players aren't your personal police force that must be looking out for hackers 24/7. That is your job.
    Quote Originally Posted by upper View Post
    Why do they focus on "lesser known bugs" that are not major concerns! Lag and disconnects On the other hand are the two main problems that everyone wants a fix for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Because after 4 years of defiance, if you're still here, then it's not that big of a problem. Right?
    Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    Loot boxes are not pay to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Valani View Post
    FYI: This lag only seems to exist in the open PVE side where people Shadow War and players do PVE-related stuff. It's non-existent in Co-ops/Expeditions, etc. Has anyone besides me even noticed that?
    Of course we noticed it. Going off tangent, I guess that's why instance-based games like Warframe can run smoother because it's easier on your connection and hardware (to render the visual).

The lag is also usually far more bearable when it's not prime time in NA (after 12am to early morning).

Quote Originally Posted by Valani View Post

But still, I digress... Why the apathy, Trion? Why abandon us? We, who helped funded Defiance 2050?
    it comes and goes in pve . players and npcs will be rubber banding . no matter what time it is.

Timed Out

On 2 July 2018 at 07:20 pm CDT on na server, my connection was timed out while working on daily reputation contracts.

It happens more in pve because the store is linked to everything. With it bugged the server keeps trying to reestablish a link to nothing. Hate doing their job for em but .... you can't chop out a major chunk of code without major effects and since the store code is spidered into almost everything the ramifications are massive......unintended consequences though everything is functioning as intended right?

that makes sense. way to much stop n go rubber banding lag going on . ps3 na

This is bad. I can't be bothered to play this game anymore. To hell with the Daily & Weekly Crates! FYI: They give you crap despite owning 4/5 DLCs, which is so not fair because only with Patron, do they fully pay out what they're supposed to! (I just realized this too)

Would be great if Combo could make a video discussing this problem, but I understand family's more important.
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStrike View Post
    Understand that the players aren't your personal police force that must be looking out for hackers 24/7. That is your job.
    Quote Originally Posted by upper View Post
    Why do they focus on "lesser known bugs" that are not major concerns! Lag and disconnects On the other hand are the two main problems that everyone wants a fix for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Because after 4 years of defiance, if you're still here, then it's not that big of a problem. Right?
    Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    Loot boxes are not pay to win.

Closed Thread
Page 97 of 117 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 107 ... LastLast