Closed Thread
Page 109 of 117 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1170
    Andddddd here we go again >_>
    <Killer Krayola> Founder of Krayola Kingdom

nope nope.. yep yep .. here we go again.. i may have only been here 1 1/2 years but the last 2 weeks has been horrible , when everyone was here playing hard it didnt kick crash but now less players a day it kicks all the time. can you please turn off the power option on server that goes by population. jeez. ive never seen anything so bad. its not population or event its definately some other. also, this brings up patron and queue. patron players that pay are supposed to get in first but the queue never works. i been sitting back watching and as it is i think after 10 months or so when queue stopped working . and patron payers get in first needs to be fixed it almost feels like non payers dont get kicked and get back ingame sooner which is backwards. patron players cant get in . there is no queue ! something changed days ago and it isnt working. change it back please . this is absurd... in a pleasant way pffs .

Quote Originally Posted by rebelyell View Post
    nope nope.. yep yep .. here we go again.. i may have only been here 1 1/2 years but the last 2 weeks has been horrible , when everyone was here playing hard it didnt kick crash but now less players a day it kicks all the time. can you please turn off the power option on server that goes by population. jeez. ive never seen anything so bad. its not population or event its definately some other. also, this brings up patron and queue. patron players that pay are supposed to get in first but the queue never works. i been sitting back watching and as it is i think after 10 months or so when queue stopped working . and patron payers get in first needs to be fixed it almost feels like non payers dont get kicked and get back ingame sooner which is backwards. patron players cant get in . there is no queue ! something changed days ago and it isnt working. change it back please . this is absurd... in a pleasant way pffs .
    Your comment is very cute. who pays must play and who does not pay leaves in the queue. Is that what I understood?

Quote Originally Posted by Yannila View Post
    Your comment is very cute. who pays must play and who does not pay leaves in the queue. Is that what I understood?

no no . it was always patron players get queue to log in before none patrons. that got forgotten over the last year is all. but reason is queue does not even work anymore. so the agreement of patron payers must be broken to . just like judge through out the end user agreement for game due too what they did to all of us. anyway besides the point. server is down again

And a gain with the long dc time.....

what platform are yall on?

I've seen this movie before. now the server only works again in 2hrs.

PC/NA and yup it's getting worse and worse again

Shocker...... server dead again 8:33am CST

BUT WAIT THERES MORE!....... Server outage yet again 11:05am CST

Closed Thread
Page 109 of 117 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 ... LastLast