+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 103 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 ... LastLast
    Its like this . the people and im talking for hundred players want an answer... is there a backup running or upgrade on other cheap games or whats up. the people are sickof it .. sad part is it is trion is killing 2050 doing this. people going away already since the new peeps dont want to deal with this and all garbage in 2050..
    requesting info from trion . why is it low population time and server crashing. dont lie dont hint the people want an answer...

83 pages 881 posts in just this thread alone. Sorry but this isn't a priority at all there's no sugar coating a blatant "IDGAF".

ps3 na is acting up. rubberbanding players in pvp. same in pve with the npcs. taking to long to switch weapons. taking to long to spawn cars. taking to to long to get in your atv or car

is there anybody out there?

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    is there anybody out there?
    People are having problems to login into the forum, it was just now that i could do it myself, been trying the last 6 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by drackiller View Post
    People are having problems to login into the forum, it was just now that i could do it myself, been trying the last 6 hours.
    this is the wrong thread for that issue. right the ps3 na servers are having issues. social server crashed . players are glitchout.

defiance ps3 na is having some major issues.

is it weird that selling items on vendor is buggy or is it just me?

from my previous comments from another thread, mines still acting weird. it shakes and won't let me vend stuffs but if i try, it DCs me
    IMBUE NOKUDOS: EGO 6000 Lamar Kendrick: EGO 6000 Zayne83: EGO 6000
    Megumi Suzumiya: EGO 5900+ Sachi Hayashida: EGO 5800+ Mikaela Himura: EGO 5700+
    Lil Zayne: EGO 5600+ shortfusedmikey: EGO 5000+

9.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #889
    Good afternoon, Arkhunters. We are still experiencing issues with PS3-US. We will be working on the issue as fast as possible and I will update once we know more.

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    this is the wrong thread for that issue. right the ps3 na servers are having issues. social server crashed . players are glitchout.
    I know, but i just answered to the "anybody out there", i thought you said that cause nobody was answering in the forum.