Closed Thread
Page 37 of 117 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ctss3xxy View Post
    I think you need to think about handing something over to us to compensate for a 4 day in/outage on our weekend game... Please.

Showing off with Def2050 is not going to sit well with us if we cannot even do things on the end game of this version of Defiance.
    I second the motion. Trion is going to have to establish basic competence.

And before I am accused of whining, this is ENTERTAINMENT. The only one it is REALLY important to is Trion, at least if Trion wants to go on existing. The rest of us can go elsewhere. There are plenty of options. Heck, the options are practically beating down our doors to take them.

I'm losing 4 days of patron status cuz I can't log in and play. Not cool man... not cool!

unfortunately lost boosters. I'm sure that at maximum they will increase the event days, nothing more.

So much for a quick restart?
    PC / NA

How long are the servers going to be down for?

Trion needs to be directly contacted for compensation. I am not sure if the devs and community managers can make such a decision, it may be executive.

I no longer pay patron, but I know many of you all do, and it would only be fair if you were compensated for your lost money.

I've tweeted trion and Scott Hartsman.

Thank you to the devs and all the other workers who have been trying to get the issues resolved. I'm sure it's beyond stressful. There is no hostility against you in my message to ask for compensation, it seems only fair to me to make such a request.

White Sack Angels D13 Clan Founder
    WSA clan on 2050 (PC)
    How it all started: Voices of Defiance Podcast

7.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #367
    Hey guys. Server is coming back up now. As far as compensation goes, it is not something that we are going to talk about until the issue has been fully resolved. At that point we will be discussing possible compensation and we will make sure to keep everyone updated. Thank you all for you patience during this time and I will keep monitoring things to make sure we are clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephkial View Post
    Hey guys. Server is coming back up now. As far as compensation goes, it is not something that we are going to talk about until the issue has been fully resolved. At that point we will be discussing possible compensation and we will make sure you keep everyone updated. Thank you all for you patience during this time and I will keep monitoring things to make sure we are clear.
    Thank you for your hard work, and good communication on this Zeph.

I think until this issue is corrected, once my patron runs out this week, I will just wait and see before I buy again.

I am sure you guys are working hard, and it is a thankless job, I sure do understand that, as I come from a customer service background working in finance and insurance, and at one time, Ikea training staff in customer service hahahaha..... (no further comment on that one).

Will try to get on now, if not, will go play something else.

Once again, thanks Zeph.

Lets stock some rigs at Py store! Just kidding. Thanks for working throughout the weekend.

Still not getting in... im in queue position 17, 1 hr and 9 mins, and the time keeps extending... 1 hr, 26 mins, 1 hr, 43 mins.

nvm... finally got in after 4 attempts.

Closed Thread