Closed Thread
Page 46 of 117 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 ... LastLast
    And here we go again.. PC NA .. need more hampster power captain...! server down..

Quote Originally Posted by Smitten Kitten View Post
    PC/NA down again. Haven't been able to play for even an hour. With it doing this there is no way I will be able to finish the Road To 2050.
    I'm not gonna worry about 2050, once this game closes down, I will head back to Tom Clancys The Division.

Thank you Trion for a fantastic Easter weekend.. 3 days off from work and I will be lucky to get in 8 hours of gameplay. If its your servers, fix them. If it is ddos again find a way to prevent them.. I get disconnected 4 or 5 times each day....

For real? again this problem! what's going on?

server down. goodbye boosters and without being rewarded.

Incompetence in the delivery of a non-essential service is a good way to make people think about just how non-essential your service is.

Just got DC'd after completing a conflict... Cant get back online now D:

arrgghhh defiance servers are unavailable try again later right in the middle of a battle, servers stopped responding and then when trying to log back on the same soddin issue as last weekend.

Server still down, so with it being easter weekend i would presume that it will now be dead untill tuesday, thanks trion, had a week or so to fix the issue and you havent.

Got the booty call....and not the good kind
    Booted call?

White Sack Angels D13 Clan Founder
    WSA clan on 2050 (PC)
    How it all started: Voices of Defiance Podcast

That is what happens when original devs get fired and the new ones have to deal with their code.
    Russian Bear Rage incoming on PC NA.

Closed Thread