+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 92 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    P00P, World server seems to be down. Login server is working however. Kinda strange to keep the login server running when the world server's hamster had a heart attack.. You'd think the login server's hamster would be in mourning.

Servers are still down.

Quote Originally Posted by Smashdaddy View Post
    P00P, World server seems to be down. Login server is working however. Kinda strange to keep the login server running when the world server's hamster had a heart attack.. You'd think the login server's hamster would be in mourning.
    Some people are playing perfectly fine. Doesn't make any sense. Even a few people streaming the game still.

Bad Shard

Looks like the Same problem they had a few weeks back. One shard is bad (lag hard with a vengeance ) So you time out in the loading screen when the game tries to put you in that shard. Willing to bet the same problems will be in 2050 also.
    PC/NA
    Infinity Eagle 6000
    War Bird 6000

Solo Warmaster Run

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhO34m1hUp4

Soon® is not here yet.

still happening :/ though this is the first time i have gotten booted from defiance and i play daily. why is everybody complaining about the random kicks?
    IGN: DeathBringer0007

cant log in to pcna
    -Anto PC NA

Quote Originally Posted by Antony Harrist View Post
    cant log in to pcna
    Same here Anto, server has crapped itself.
    PC/NA
    Infinity Eagle 6000
    War Bird 6000

Solo Warmaster Run

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhO34m1hUp4

Soon® is not here yet.

DeathBringer0007... usually there is someone home, who knows what they do to fix this, at least temporarily (until it happens again in a day or three) ... but clearly the key people are in S.F. for GDC, having a good time, hopefully.

It usually takes an hour or so before someone notices, seems to take them 15-30 min to actually fix it. Today tho... might stretch out until daily reset. Sigh. Stopped trying to log in every 5-15minutes ago, hours ago. Still can't get in now.

My suspicion is this is tied to the program that manages when to open up a new instance, and close it down again when there's not enough population to keep that instance up. I suspect those programs are actively ensnared at the same time, perpetually opening and closing down the server due to population constantly on the bubble.

Yep. critting out on log-in. With the guys at GDC, and nobody at the helm, I wonder how long this will take to fix. :/
    They say most of your brain shuts down on the Defiance forums. All but the impatient side, and the sarcastic side. No wonder I'm still awake.

"If I don't shoot, repair, or screw something in the next few minutes, we're gonna have a problem."

The Four Cats of Defiance The Perfect Crimefighter My Forums Policy Exchange Warriors

PCMR/NA
    IGN: 12Gaige Ego: 6000
    Clan: Tears of Defiance

take a nap! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Gaige12 View Post
    Yep. critting out on log-in. With the guys at GDC, and nobody at the helm, I wonder how long this will take to fix. :/

WSAClan Founder (on hiatus)
    Currently in Soldiers of Defiance clan
    PC/NA
    Voices of Defiance Podcast