+ Reply to Thread

Any word if PvP will be better in Defiance 2050?

And by better, I mean will people with ordinary gear still have to compete with people who have supreme everything - shields that can't be broken and regenerate instantly, guns that insta-kill and never miss, swords that are more deadly than a full-auto OJ shotgun? Weapons that give big speed boosts? Cyber rigs full of OJ chips? Because I am sick of that. Those people should compete with each. Expecting a FTP player to fight them just turns people off on PvP.

I have a clannies the drops players with "supreme everything" using no rig and a sentry rifle.

Anything can be countered, and anyone can be killed.

GT "Slurpee xD"
    6k TreyxD, 5k Benzos
    360 NA
    Extinction Event
    Make surge bolters great again™

OK, so your response to the problem is to say the problem does not exist, or that it is my fault. So you want things to remain just as they are in PvP? Looks like you're going to get your way in that case, so be happy.

I think pvp in 2050 will be different the info about the wepons seems more balanced.But not sure about the rig issues that thay have had. Hope thay dont do a pay 2 win rigs again

Quote Originally Posted by ttoomm View Post
    I think pvp in 2050 will be different the info about the wepons seems more balanced.But not sure about the rig issues that thay have had. Hope thay dont do a pay 2 win rigs again
    There will be nothing in bit store related to power, so pay to win won't exist.

psn eyeamabeazt
    Ps3 IGN Beezst
    Ps4 IGN Jocco

Defiance Terminators

Defiance 2050 Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/620335361631550/

So as far as anyone knows, PvP will be the same suckfest it is now: Players with supreme gear will dominate effortlessly, while anybody with less will just be cannon fodder for their amusement. The more I hear about Defiance2050, the less it sounds like any kind of real change.

Oh, sure, there will be a handful of players with supreme SKILLS, like TrexyD's clannies, who can do all right. That will allow people to say "See? It's not the gear or the game that's the problem, it's YOU!" Yep, it's me, because I have to play with players that can't be killed with 4 hits from my best weapon, while they have one-shot-kill weapons that never miss. My fault, my foot.

I am willing to admit my PvP skills are poor. But the difference gear makes is undeniable, and players should be segregated somehow according to gear or number of PvP kills or something. It would be to Trion's benefit; right now, PvP sucks for all but a relative few, so most people avoid it like the plague, giving them less to do and less reason to spend time and money on the game.