+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Mijikai View Post
    Zephkial told me in in-game chat that they were not ending Defiance when 2050 comes out. We will still be able to play the game. I'm not to keen on starting over either in 2050. I worked to hard and put in to much time and money in defiance to start from scratch all over again.
    They also said they would never nerf the 0 load zaggers... js
    "It is what it is..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    I can assure you that we care deeply about Defiance.
    PSN-rebtattoo
    PS3na IGN-Reb Aingeal
    187 Syndicate

PS4 IGN - Reb

So Defiance 2050 is not a sequel or have more maps, monsters, etc?
    Is it just a remaster?
    PC NA

- Watch your head

Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by Mijikai View Post
    Zephkial told me in in-game chat that they were not ending Defiance when 2050 comes out. We will still be able to play the game. I'm not to keen on starting over either in 2050. I worked to hard and put in to much time and money in defiance to start from scratch all over again.
    Me too. I would have preferred to have SOME of my weps and shields instead we get titles.
    YEAH!
    "It's my disaster friend, not yours."
    "If this isn't a mess, it'll do till one gets here."
    This is TRION here endith the Lesson.
    How do you say Trion in German? Gamigo

Thanks Tauriiel 6x6k

I dont 'know' but would assume there would be some legalities with shutting down a game where you have actively encouraged people to invest a fair amount of money into without fair recompence !?
    EGO 6K+ /w me for clan information / invite.
    Clan Promo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gz6yzwYnSwU

Quote Originally Posted by CowdBlud View Post
    I dont 'know' but would assume there would be some legalities with shutting down a game where you have actively encouraged people to invest a fair amount of money into without fair recompence !?

Not really. Games come and go. MMO servers get shut down and people move onto new games. Nothing new.

Remember, everything you "buy" in an online game is not yours. It is the property of the company/game.

White Sack Angels D13 Clan Founder
    WSA clan on 2050 (PC)
    How it all started: Voices of Defiance Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Bentu View Post
    But it's basically a re skin of the game.
    Basically yeah...
    Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    We also want honesty and transparency. Don't say one thing and then do another. And silence is worst of all. Don't say our voices matter and just completely ignore us.
    Quote Originally Posted by defiancegame View Post
    How hard will it be to bring the HUNT back? Remove nerfs and let us enjoy it before it's gone!
    ``Some people can't leave things be, they have to ruin it for everyone else!``

actually from what i can gather i think 2050 is going to be seperate, i cant see them keeping it going for too long though, it will take a lot of resources to keep them both patched up

ive got an inkling mostly the console players will jump straight to 2050 though, pc players are not really gaining much, but they are losing a lot

i think i will play d13 until it closes down, and jump to 2050 when i have to
    Antony Harrist - PC NA

I dont know, I cant get past the whole losing everything I've worked so hard for and the money i've invested into Defiance and just roll over, take it up the proverbial and start over! Just cos 'they' deem it so!?
    This has certainly taught me a lesson, never to do that again. Play yes, but if you can be shafted this easilly then spend = no!

I get the whole games come and go but Defiance isn't suffering from low player count and dying a slow death as happens with some like games.

I used to play a game called Neocron which went on and on for years and years, they eventually made the game free to play but kept the servers running for the players - that showed respect. A company that cared that their loyal players still wanted to play the game.
    EGO 6K+ /w me for clan information / invite.
    Clan Promo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gz6yzwYnSwU